School, Drama, Laughs

(Yes thats a real highschool by my house.)
~Breelynn's pov~
"Breelynn! Wake up! Your gonna be late for your first day of your new school!" I heard mom yell at me.
"Yes ma'am!" I said, getting up, grabbing my iHome, and iPhone, running to the bathroom. I put 'Shower' on, got undressed, and turned on the shower and bathed myself. I turned off the water and dried myself off. I wrapped my towel around me and ran into my room, locked the door. I put my underwear, bra and leggings on. I dressed myself in a black tank top with my softball hoodie and black combat boots. I unlocked my door, grabbed my bookbag, earbuds, and iPhone 6, running downstairs to be greeted by my twin, Jaylie, my mom, and my dad.
"Heyyyy Bree!" Jaylie said to me in an Olaf voice. I laughed.
~Jaylie's pov~
Yay! I made Breelynn laugh!
"Come on! We gotta catch the bus!" Breelynn yelled. Together, we left, walking down the street to the corner, where we were greeted by 3 guys from our school.
"Soooo, Breeeee, I'm gonna eat your cookie!" I yelled at her, taking her cookie out of her bookbag. I ate it.
"Hahaha." One of the guys said, making Bree jump. The bus stopped in front of us. Breelynn and I sat in the very back of the bus. When everybody was seated the bus drove off.
~At School~
Breelynn and I walked into school. I walked into the office while Bree waited outside the office. When I came out, I handed Bree, her schedule and we headed to homeroom.
~Breelynn's Pov~
I walked into the class with my twin sister and all eyes were on us. Jaylie and I sat in the very back. All of a sudden a group of cute guys walked in the classroom. They stared at us. I looked at Jaylie and took a quick selfie with my twin. I smiled. I glanced back at the group who were sitting around us. The bell rang meaning time for our next period. I got up, grabbed my bag and walked out of the room. I was then, pinned againist the wall, by a blonde broad. She swung her fist, missing my head by mere inches.
"You Bitch!" she screeched at me. I, then, realized we had a group of kids around us screaming 'Fight'.
"Atleast I don't look like a plastic barbie doll!" I yelled at her, before punching her dead in the face, breaking her fake nose.
"Breelynn Carter! Go to the Principle's office!" An angry lady on the intercom said. I looked around for any teachers and adults.
"Not gonna happen." I said before walking out the back doors of the school. I entered the woods and made my way to a empty field in the middle of the woods. I sat down and put 'Not good enough for the truth in cliche' on by Escape the Fate. I started to sing, "Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliette." I quickly stopped singing and playing the music. As soon as I heard leaves and branches break, my head shot in that direction. I seen 2 giant wolves that made me stand up. The grey wolf growled and stepped closer to me.
____________________________________________________________
How was the chapter? Was it good or bad? Remember, VOTE. COMMENT.FOLLOW. SHARE cx
~Izy~