𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

Sadly enough summer had ended however it did mean one thing: the twins could go back to Hogwarts, the place they both loved so much.

The Burrow had been such a change for both of them. Everything that happened at the Burrow was unexpected. Everything at the Dursley's house was always the same.

They didn't get treated like servants at the Burrow.

And nobody seemed to hate them here unlike at the Dursley's.

The Weasley's car was parked right outside King's Cross Station as numerous people walked past it. Meanwhile inside the station, the twins and the Weasleys were are desperate to catch the Hogwarts Express before it would leave without them.

Nora had told Ron and Harry quietly whispering in a corner of the house and Hermione also in a letter about what she had heard at Borgin and Burkes.

But they were overheard by Ron's father.

"Did Lucius Malfoy buy anything?" He asked sharply sitting down with them.

"No, he was selling." Nora answered.

"So he's worried. Oh, I'd love to get Lucius for something." Mr. Weasley said with grim satisfaction.

"You should be careful, Arthur. That family's trouble, don't go biting off more than you can chem." Mrs. Weasley had said to her husband.

"1058. Come on, come on!" Mr. Weasley spoke, loudly helping Ginny with her trolley.

"Train will be leaving any moment!" Mrs. Weasley worried voice came from somewhere on the left of Mr. Weasely but Nora had no idea where the woman was.

"Fred, George, Percy, you first!" Mr. Weasley said to oldest children of the bunch. Fred pushed his cart through the barrier to Platform 9¾, followed closely by his twin and their older brother.

Mrs. Weasley patted Ginny on her back. "Okay." Ginny ran forwards and pushed her cart and herself through the wall as he parents followed behind her.

Only the Potter twins were left outside the platform.

Nora, standing in the middle, looked from Harry to Ron. "Let's just go."

The two boys nodded as the three of them pushed their trolleys directly for the wall. However, instead of going through it, Nora crashed against it, falling over her cart and the boys fell over as well.