𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

Later that night, Nora and Harry were still in the Hospital Wing because of their regrowing bones. Harry was dead asleep but Nora couldn't seem to get herself to sleep. Meanwhile she was thinking about Theo.

"OH here we go!" Rebekah and Caroline yelled at the same time from excitement.

"Sister." Kol warned her, pointing to his ears and then to the rest of there brother.

Caroline waved Rebekah over so that she could sit with them and could discuss Nora's love life to come with the girls without getting interrupted by the Mikaelson siblings.

Rebekah took the invitation without a second thought. It was like since they started watching Nora's life, all the things, or at least most of the things that had happened in Mystical Fall in the last few months had never happened.

"I hope she ends up with Fred." Elena said and Bonnie agreed with her.

"I think it's gonna be Theo."

"Maybe both." Rebekah smirked at her older brother and in return Elijah looked back horrified. One was already a lot but two...

After Madam Pomfrey had sent all of the Gryffindors away from the Hospital Wing, Theo had sneaked in, of course Harry had drifted off to sleep the moment it started to become dark outside.

"What are you doing here?" Nora asked him, sitting up as he stood at the end of her bed.

"Painting." He spoke, sarcastically. "What does it look like I'm doing, Nora?"

"Ha ha, very funny. But what if Filch catches you out of bed after curfew?" She asked him. She didn't want him to be in trouble because of her.

"I wanted to know that you were okay." He told her. "I hate what Lockhart did to your arm. It looked-"

"Disgusting. You can say it." Nora interrupted him.

Theo let out a laugh. "I was gonna say painful but yeah that too. It's weird seeing an arm without bones in."

"Tell me about it." Nora replied but at the same moment sounds came from Madam Pomfrey's office and Nora quickly shot into action. "Go!" She whisper-yelled at him and Theo took a fast run for it.

He never told her why he came to visit her this late. He could've easily do that tomorrow.

"Kill. Time to kill." The ominous voice from a few days back returned and it was clear Harry had heard it too since he shot up in his bed as well. Both putted on their glasses and looked up to at the ceiling from where the voice seemed to be coming. When Nora looked back down, expecting her gaze to just land on her lap, she was face-to-face with the house-elf they had met a couple of days ago.