Moonyoung

Author's s note: There may be many mistakes in this chapter because I didn't reread this.

No one's P.O.V

"Then she beat the crap out of me." Said Felix. Hyunjin laughed at Felix's funny story. They were heading towards the school, as they got off the bus.

"So Felix...I wanted to ask you, if you want to go with me to a party on Saturday...as a date." Hyunjin asked hesitantly.
"Hyunjin I'm sorry, but I don't think we're
ready for this relationship yet. We've only known each other for almost four weeks. And just because we hook up sometimes doesn't mean that I'm romantically in love with you.We're just friends and sex buddies...I guess."
"Oh, alright..." Hyunjin's head hung low, feeling himself being an idiot for asking Felix out.

Hyunjin isn't the type to go for a commitment in a relationship. He was always used to doing one night stands. He didn't care if it was a girl or guy, at least he gets to fill a hole with his dick.

But somehow everything changed, when Felix came into his life. He was only having hook-ups with Felix and he wanted to be in a relationship with Felix so bad, that he would always try to ask Felix out, but he would always reject him, saying "It's too early." Hyunjin started to lose hope, thinking that Felix may push him in the friend zone when he keeps asking him out.

"Damn, what kind of spell those Felix have that I'm so attracted to him?" Thought Hyunjin as he realized how much his life changed when Felix came into it.

"Hyunjin are you ok?" Asked Felix.
"Yea, just continue your story." Mumbled Hyunjin. Felix did as Hyunjin said. He continued his story until they arrived at school.

"Felix!" Olivia ran towards him.
"Yea, yea I know what you're about to say. I'm not allowed to interact with Hyunjin because bla bla bla." Said Felix.
"No, that's not what I wanted to say."
"Oh, then what did you want to say?"
"I have good news for you. I found out the person that mom hired."
"Really who was it?" Felix started getting excited.
"It was Lilly."
"That bit-
"But before you insult her, let me explain why she agreed to stalk you, while we're on our way to our friends." Interrupted Olivia.
"Alright." Felix was about to go with Olivia into the school, but he suddenly stopped.

"Aren't you gonna come with us?" He asked Hyunjin who was still standing at the school gate.
"Sorry, I can't because I'm suppose to show a new student around this school."
"Oh, ok. Then I will see you later in class!" Felix waved a goodbye to Hyunjin before going into the school building.

Olivia explained the whole situation about Lilly, while they were on their way to their friends.
"And that's the whole story." Olivia finished explaining.
"I didn't know that it got worse after her father's death."
"Me too." Sighed Olivia.

"Wait aren't we suppose to go to Jisung because of the break up between him and Minho." Asked Felix, as he was getting near to the bench where their group was.
"Not anymore. We literally forced Jisung to learn how to stay at the bench, even if Minho would be there." Said Olivia.
"Forced him?" Felix chuckled."And how did you guys manage to do that?"

"Chan threw me on his shoulder and walked towards the bench, making me sit on it." Jisung spat at Chan.
"You literally slapped Jeongin, when he tried to drag you." Chan spat at Jisung back.
"Well...I DON'T LIKE BEING DRAGGED!"
"Hey guys!" Olivia tried to greet them.
"STILL NO REASON TO SLAP HIM" Bangchan started shouting.
"STOP FIGHTING!" Olivia shouted, making everybody quiet, even Bangchan.

"It's not my fault, he started the fight." Said Bangchan.
"I don't care who started it, just stop fighting." Said Olivia.
"Anyways, are you going to be Hyunjin's date for the party?" Olivia smirked playfully at Felix.
"No, I'm not. Wait how did you know that Hyunjin asked me out?"
"Hyunjin told us that he was gonna ask you out today." Said Changbin.
"That makes sense."
"And why aren't you gonna be his date, I thought you have a crush on him." Asked Jisung.