3. Meeting of Hearts

As I entered the college campus,I was left awestruck with the alluring adornment

As I entered the college campus,I was left awestruck with the alluring adornment. The venue transformed into a realm of unparalleled luxury and opulence. The auditorium where the Dean would address the freshers and other students took the centre,adorned with intricate carvings and luxurious fabrics.

Elaborate floral arrangements heading the ways, bursting with exotic blooms and cascading greenary. Ornate statues adorned every centre adding to a sense of grandeur.

A custom-built fountain served as the focal point,it's waters dancing to the melodies playing in the background. As the night would progress the fireworks would be illuminated for leaving the spectators in the awe of the extravagant scene.

Moving forward I dialled my new friends,Eshaal and Sitaara to pick me up and moments later 3 of them arrived including Sreeporna who also decided to join us in the ceremony on discovering that students from other colleges are invited as well.

"Oh my my look at the goddess straight descending from heaven"exclaimed Sreeporna while Sitara made a whistle looking at me.
"Arre yaar you guys are making me feel timid with such expression" I uttered. "Haaye" three of them chuckled together,'drama queens' for real.

"But Aadu on a serious note are you planning to lure the boys of the campus just at the first meet coz I don't think they can keep their eyes off after having a glance of you" said Sitaara.

This made me more flushed as I wasn't used to receiving such comments although at times Sreeporna used to make bold ones. Clearing my throat I said with a sass,"I've better things to do rather than catching attention of jobless people".

To this Eshaal replied "Accha ji?"
"Haanji! But are you all planning to keep me poised at the entrance for the entire day or shall we move our heels?" I questioned and finally wrapping their drama they headed me towards the auditorium for the Dean's words.
("Is it?")
("Yes it is")

If there's something I detest to the core it is dawdling aimlessly for anyone and that repeats always and always only for one person which is none other than Naman

If there's something I detest to the core it is dawdling aimlessly for anyone and that repeats always and always only for one person which is none other than Naman. Right now,me and Abhilekh are lingering in the entrance bcoz of him for the past 45 minutes. After what seemed like an endless expanse of time, he finally showed up with his infamous toothy smile.