Candy

I am that type of guy to party once every now and then ,but..like seriously I should've thought this shit through.

I have 2 dumbass friends named Ty and Darius who are like obsessed with outlandish raver parties and have been dying to take me to one ever since I started going to regular functions where there's niggas laid out from altered weed and ass shaking in every corner.
I step in the building and do my usual shit.You know. Smoke weed,make out with the first shawty the eyes me,double tap,stay away from shrooms and smoke some weed again.
Hey, at least fucking is an option there unlike these crazy ass ravers that guarentees you a spot in the S.T.D clinic.
I"ll be surrounded by more hoes than a slut seminar and bumped into by overly errected teens fucking right in the lobby.
This is the first and last time I'm taking Ty and Darius's advice on fucking around.

(Raver Party setting)
Ty: Fuck I think I dropped my last blunt

Darius: Really nigga..

Ty: No seriously I can't find that shit anywhere on me

Darius : Before we all walked in you handed it to me and I put it in a pouch with the rest of it

Ty: Ohhhh shit yea I forgot mb

Darius: fuckin retard 😭

Ty: nigga hop off 😭

Jay: Can you two dickheads lock in and focus for once

Ty: Jay stop being salty all cuz you aint wanna come to this shit..we all know you scary nigga

Jay: Pfftt Ima get my dick wet in this mf I ain't worried bout shit, it's just you two niggas

Back to narration*

And best fucking believe it was everything I thought and worse. Of course me Ty and Darius are weaving through crowds of teens and adults getting freaky and groping eachothers genitals before they start the foreplay and get to fucking in plain sight. But when I tell you about the fucking drugs...there's more lines of coke than there is of people. In every table there's a loose bottle of Molly and acids. Next to that is laced weed and shrooms.

Around the tables of loose drugs there's passed out teens laying around it. Ty and Darius walk up to two 19 year old girls drinking liquor in red plastic cups and they end up joining them and starting conversation. I wondered my way around to the secluded rooms to find some play and towards the end of the hallway I see a room with a door half opened and a bad ass dark-skin with curls sitting on the bed with fishnets and a black 2 piece on. She looks up at me and forms a smirk. She definitely want this dick. I walk in slowly and put my drink on the dresser and tell her the vibes. She smiles even more and says nothing but starts taking her cute ass outfit off. Oh yea..she a silent freak.

*Jay and the girl strip down naked and start getting into it*

Girl : spit in my mouth

Jay: *spits*

Jay: Get on your knees

Girl: Ima take all of that dick down my throat

Jay: don't forget to swallow baby

(Narration in third person)
She got on her knees and deep throated his dick and used her lips to go up and down on it. Jay groans and holds her head and assists her in going deeper.

As this is all happening Ty and Darius are passed out with no consciousness left after drinking laced liquor with two random girls earlier who are also long gone with them.

Suddenly Jay and his sex partner start feeling dizzy after they finish having intercourse.

Twenty minutes after they layed down from sexing they collapsed

There's no one to check on them

Everyone in the raver is gone..