Maybe....

Maybe life is just a place for us to wait until we meet God, or maybe it's what we were made for.

But sometimes life goes wrong, someone up there losses control of things, just for a second and there are unplanned lives, an empty bed, a mistake, an accident, a silent scream, a life cut short in a few seconds. Something that could have been avoided if only there was someone there to listen, if only someone had heard the scream, or opened their eyes to the facts right in front of them. If someone had seen the scars, the bruises, the shift in an attitude, the darkness covering them, the light in their eyes dying....

But no one does, or if they do, the shrug it off, forget about it and move on, and only when it's too late do they remember, realise that maybe everything wasn't going so well. That the small smiles and the 'I'm fine's were a cover, a shield, to protect anyone else from feeling their pain, their worthlessness. When everything becomes to hard, when love, or worth, is a distant dream, that has been crushed and trampled by a dark feeling of fear, pain or sadness, and the only thing left to do is watch the endless rivers of red flow into the bathroom sink.

Maybe we'll never find out, or maybe we need to look for the signs, stop expecting them to jump out at us, to be right infront of us, because they're not, they're hidden, where no one can see them, where no one will find them, locked in a corner, in the dark, drowning. Sometimes all it takes is a little bit of love, someone to say that they care, someone to sit with all night, to just be there, to hold on to.

But sometimes, once the damage is done, there is nothing, no one that can help, and nothing that is said or done will prevent what comes next.

The crying in the middle of the night, silently screaming out to be heard, pulling at hair, and when that does nothing, the scars appear, and the red runs, trying to use the physical pain as an outlet.

But sometimes it doesn't work, and they fade away, gone forever.

Hello everyone, this a new story i am starting, i'm not exactly sure where it will go at this point, i have a general idea, but kinda hazy :)I will be update whenever, much like His Angel Wings at the moment. His Angel Wings will of course come first, I'll only write this when inspiration hits me. I hope you all have a great Easter if you celebrate it, or just have a great weekend! 

Love you all, my lovelies! xxx