The Forth Option

Jeon Taehyung was sitting in balcony of their room, waiting for his husband - Jeon Jungkook to come back from office... His eyes sparkled when he saw a black mersidies passes through main gate to be parked in garage later...

Taehyung run inside the room, picked his phone and dialed to... My Bunny Hubby 🐇

As Jungkook enter in mension, his phone rung... pulling it outside from his pant's pocket, saw the caller ID... My Babypie 🐅 and picked it while looking all around the living room, kitchen area and upstairs... where their room located.

"Welcome Home, Mr. Jeon!!!" Taehyung speaks in his deep husky voice...

Jungkook smirked hearing the voice, loosen his tie, pour a glass of water for himself and gulping it down his throat talk back... " The return would have been more fantastic, if you would have greet it face-to-face with a luscious french kiss... Well, it's okay for now, if you have something much more tasty in after dinner snacks... Do you approve my wish ??"

" I do have, Mr. Jeon... Just take shower and complete your dinner first... I would let you have heavenly after snacks..." Taehyung speaks while opening cupboard, thinking to wear something presentable... He got some difficulty and an Idea popped up in his brain..." Mr. Jeon, let's play some games while you complete your dinner... What say? "

"As my doll wishes..." Jungkook for granted his doll's wish and himself goes towards bathroom...

" So... Let's start, Mr. Jeon... Rules are simple, i would ask few questions and will give you some options, you just have to pick one as you like..." Taehyung says and Jungkook hummed in acceptance, knowingly well.. how much this " hmm" effective on his husband...

"Your first question is -
How would you want me to present myself to you??
1. Well dressed,
2. In only ornaments,
3. Naked.
Choice is your Mr. Jeon..."

Jungkook thinks for few seconds and replied... "How about, i go with Forth option which you didn't comply.. The forth option is- all of these together... dressed but not too much, ornaments but not so haveay and naked too..." Jungkook gave his opinion and waits for Taehyung to say something... "

"As you like Mr. Jeon..." Says Taehyung.

"Your second question is--
In which colour you would like to see me dolled up ??
1. Red,
2. Green,
3. Sea Blue,
4. White. "

Forth option... Jungkook demands and Taehyung accepted..

"Your third question is--
What type of ornament you want on me ??
1. Chokar,
2. Waist chains,
3. Anklets,
4. All of these."

All of these... Jungkook says excitedly, impatient to see his husband all dolled up only for himself, only for him to see this site of Taehyung.

"Your forth question is--
Which fragrance you want to linger on me ??
1. Rose,
2. Mint,
3. Strawberry,
4. Your. "

Forth one... I want you to basked in my scent... not rose, nor mint, neither strawberry, just mine and mine scent.. Jungkook roar in possession and Taehyung just smirk in victory...

"Fifth question is --

**Readers got home work... Do complete as much as MCQs you can ...**

"Your last question is --
How would you take me ??
1. Gently,
2. Roughly,
3. Lubricantly,
4. Rawwww....