Unloved

This is a fictional story about a suicidal girl named Becca.

_______________________________________

Cut after cut

Pill after pill.

Why is nothing working?

Rope after rope

Attempt after attempt.

Why am I still breathing?

Becca sat in the bath tub with a knife in hand. She put a wash cloth in her mouth so she wouldn't scream from her pain.

She cut. And cut. Several times.

The blood oozed from from limp arm into the water. The bath water turning red and warmer by the second. She sat there staring down at her arm. When it had done bleeding she got out of the bathtub and swung on her robe. She looked into the mirror. 'What have I become?' She thought.

I am a monster

I bleed for pleasure.

I will not die,

No matter how hard I try.

I am the devils slave

He enjoys my suffering.

She walks to her room, avoiding eye contact with her family. She wore a long sleeved pajamas so her parents wouldn't see. She knew they wouldn't though. They haven't noticed or paid any mind to her for 13 years. All her life she never knew why they disliked her until her mother confessed.

She told Becca that she was a mistake. They didn't want her but she came anyways. They didn't care about her and she knew it.

They told her that when she was 8 years old.

She suffered. She had no friends. No loving family. No life. She wanted to die. She was started 8th grade next week but she didn't want to go. She never wanted to go anywhere.

"BECCA!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!" my mother said.