Part 10

I noticed this just now, these chapters are so horny, like, maaan... I mean, I hope it's readable at least... I hope I'm not making anything look forced or too much:*. Chat, sorry for my behavior...

Collin's POV:

Yoshi's heat was finally over. After we marked each other our bond became much stronger, we felt our feelings on another level, they were more vivid. I was so glad we came a step further in our relationship. 

Yoshi called his friends for information about school, homework, etc. He had a lot of arrears and because his state improved, he decided to catch up. 

"Alright, Sam and Tiff told me everything I need for now. And there is a lot..." He walked into the kitchen and put his phone on the countertop. I was baking pie at the time and he walked up to me and hugged me from behind, sighing loudly. I chuckled, putting raspberries on top of the liquid dough. "And I'm not complaining about all of the subjects. I can easily pass the next exam from English classes, I'm already four topics ahead. The same goes for history, geography, and biology. It's only about this goddamn physics. And math. Physics and math. I hate them." He pouted and huffed, hugging me tighter. I'd finished my pie when I whipped my hands and turned in Yoshi's direction. I cupped his still pouting face in my palms and kissed his nose. He frowned and scrunched his nose. 

"Then I'm going to help you, I told you I'm going to, remember? You go and finish the topics you can and I'm going to finish my baking. After we're both done, I will explain what you need to learn, okay? We have the whole day ahead of us." He nodded joyfully and walked to his room. Today's Friday and his mom is going back home on Sunday. The matter with Mr. Seiji intrigued me, honestly, and I wanted to know more about all of this. 

After about an hour I pulled the pie out of the oven. It smelled really nice and I couldn't wait to feed Yoshi with it. Just after I put it on the stove, Yoshi walked into the kitchen again that day.

"I'm done!" He chirped and came to the stove, smelling the pie. "Mmm~! Looks and smells delicious!" He smiled and hugged my arm.

"I'm glad." A smile appeared on my face. " We're going to eat it after doing your homework." I heard a grumble and saw a cute pout on his lips again. He acted more childish that day and looked so adorable while doing so.

We settled down in the living room on the couch. Yoshi showed me the topics he didn't understand and I looked at it, studying the sheets with formulas, integrals, and all kinds of nasty stuff lots of people didn't understand. Luckily, I wasn't one of them so I was able to help my little prince in distress. It took a while for him to understand what I was blabbering about, but he quickly understood thing after thing. I noticed he was very clever and understood even the most problematic topics. When he solved the last problem I created for him, I was beaming with pride. The tasks were hard and he had problems solving any of them at the beginning, but after a few hours of studying and explaining he easily caught up with everything. 

"Aaand... done!" He just solved the last task and jumped up with excitement, looking all giddy. I took the sheet in my hands and checked his answer.

"Baby, you did great!" I put the sheet on the coffee table then turned to Yoshi, and kissed his cheek.

"I don't even know how to thank you... I finally understand this shit! You're truly the best tutor ever!" Yoshi jumped at me and covered my face with sweet kisses.

"Well..." I chuckled. "There is one thing you promised to do in a scenario you would understand everything with my help." I sounded sly and grinned, looking at his red face. I picked him up so he was straddling me and slid my hands under his hoodie, placing them on his waist and stroking it.