Chapter-21- Missing Each Other

"First of all I am Prince Lucas and second you should pay attention to your surroundings because this time it is just me but next time it might be my father " replied Allan.

     Caleb stood up and bowed towards Allan and said " Prince Lucas i beg your pardon i was very rude ". " It is okay Caleb " replied Allan. " May i know the reason for your visit to the Royal tech room " asked Caleb. " I have a request " replied Allan. " May i know what it is if it is about tech i can do any thing " asked Caleb. " Can you some how transfer songs from my earth phone to my moon phone " requested Allan. " Your highness i definitely can do that it will take only five minutes " replied Caleb. And Allan gave his earth phone and moon phone to Caleb and inexactly five minutes.

      Allan thanked Caleb and went back with his phone. As the days passed Allan became a cold hearted Prince. He would go on like nothing had happened, he would do his duties but upon returning to his room he would cry. He took permission from King Kyle to wear earth clothes when is goes out for walks to listen to sad music.

 He took permission from King Kyle to wear earth clothes when is goes out for walks to listen to sad music

Mean while.....

     Luna was sad. She found the owner of the dog and became friends with her. Her name was Rebecca and they became good friends. Luna slowly started to come back to her normal life style. She was able to control her feelings while her parents or Rebecca were around but would cry when she was all alone.  She would listen to sad music all the time to forget her pains.

  She would listen to sad music all the time to forget her pains

One day as Luna was listening to sad music. Rebecca came to her and said "Luna Stop listening to sad music go change from these baggy clothes and come with me to my house my dog candy misses you my parents are not letting candy out since it is summer". She dragged Luna to Luna's house and made her change out of the baggy clothes in to summer clothes. After which they went to Rebecca's house and after sometime Luna was about to drink water when she turned and looked and Rebecca but she saw Allan.

 After which they went to Rebecca's house and after sometime Luna was about to drink water when she turned and looked and Rebecca but she saw Allan

     "Allan" thought Luna and shook her head and saw it was Rebecca and she was hallucinating and she stared to cry. "Girl, Allan is in the past you said it your self so he is past leave him in the past"consoled Rebecca.

18 years ago.........

     " Rena, Lucas is so cute he has his hair just like you when we go to earth " said King Kyle. " I know but in the moon kingdom he has hair like you " replied and added " Is there no way that i can live on moon with having any respiratory problems forever " asked Rena. " Rena, My love i am still searching but i have a hunch so you do not need to go back " replied King Kyle. " Hey why do no we have an other child " asked Rena. " Okay but it is going to be a girl " replied King Kyle. " How do you know that " asked Rena. " Because the first child is going to be a boy and second child is always a girl it is the legacy in the moon kingdom " replied King Kyle. " Wait does that mean you have a sister why did you not introduced me to her " asked Rena. " Because when i was young my sister and i used to play all the time in the garden and once i and Kyla were playing hide and seek that time i was seeking and then unexpectedly My father was going to earth on some work and she touched  my father's leg and my father did no realize it and so she was stranded some where on earth " replied King Kyle. "So she is a lost child " said Rena. "Yeah my love you should sleep now" said King Kyle.

Back to the present (Dear readers).........

     Allan was told to go and invite his adoptive mother for his crowning day. So he alone teleported back to earth but he was unexpectedly teleported to the roof of a building and when he about to go down a boy standing on the edge said "Hello Brother Lucas or Allan".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued....................................................... :)

Thank you all for reading and these pictures are not mine they are examples which i borrowed from google..................................................... :)