𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 , 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐀 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ✨

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐀 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ✨

•|Chapter-6|•.

Sarvyanshi's pov

I opened my eyes , only to find myself in unfamiliar surroundings .Where the hell I am ?

My head is hurting like a bitch , I just wanna bang it somewhere. Wait was I drunk? But I have a very high tolerance... I stopped my inner blabbering as the scenes of me in Advait's arms flashed my mind .

Wait a min , I had a panic attack. I didn't even take my medicines ,I need to find my bag first . I sat up hurriedly and noticed I was in a room which was fortunately not locked .

I saw a mirror there and went ahead to check my appearance, No doubt I look good as always!

Self obsessed? Well darling if you were Sarvyanshi Rajvansh you would have been obsessed with yourself too.

I opened the door and the scene infront of me blew my mind .
There was the Greek God , Advaityaksh sitting. He glanced at me and stood up from his chair , coming to me he passed a soft smile .

"Are you okay Arvya? He questioned with concern lacing his voice , his eyes full of unasked questions and care

I noticed I was in his cabin . Oh so the room I was in is his restroom attached to his cabin itself . His cabin is so much like him
Grey and Black hues , everything in basic shades , appearing majestic and appealing at the same time .

I couldn't help but smile at his words
"I am fine Advait, It's just that I need to take my medicines so that I can be assured , Can you tell me where is my handbag?" I said with pouty face .

Don't mind me I just hate medicines , why are they so bitter? Sometimes I can't understand myself I love black coffee yet I hate every bitter thing other than that.

"Yeah sweetheart I guess it's in the car itself. Let me tell someone to bring it for you " Advait said

"I can bring it too , just give me the keys, if you don't mind?" I questioned

"You are not doing well Arvya. Please stay here , If you want I myself will go and bring your bag but you are not moving from here , you need rest "

His words , a symphony to my heart , I mean how can someone be so adorable?

"Okay , you can say someone else to bring it, No need to go yourself." I said to him chuckling.
It's amazing to see how cute and adorable he is infront of me .

"As you say sweetheart, You wanna eat something?Are you hungry?"

The way he calls me with different nicknames, Arvya is my favourite for sure.