50| 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵

Four months later. 

“Abhi.” I snapped my head at the source of the voice, and it was none other than my beautiful wife. 

I frowned when Rika addressed me ‘Abhi’ instead of Maan. 

Why is she calling me Abhi? 

I stopped with my push ups and lifted my gaze towards my wife, who was glaring at me while pouting. 

She huffed and walked towards me while still glaring at me.

“Abhi?” I repeated, did I hear her right? Why is My Rika addressing me as Abhi?

“Yes, you are Abhi because if you were my Maan, you wouldn't have  left me alone on the bed.” She expressed at the verge of crying. 

I was astonished, Rika kneeled down and cupped my cheeks and pecked my lips. 

She was about to cry, Right? 

Aww my little baby, She is being moody nowadays, but I love this side of hers, In Fact I love her every side.

“But I remember, when we woke up, I pecked your cheeks, nose, forehead and then your lips. I have said that I am going to the gym and you even nodded and slept again.” I recalled while clearly remembering telling her that I am leaving for gym. 

“That doesn't mean you will leave me alone. I missed you, Maan.” She spoke while pouting and cupped my cheeks. I kissed her on her forehead. 

This is her mood for a few days now. In these four months, I didn't really give her time because of my busy schedule. I have a very important case now, and today is the third hiring day. 

I have two more important cases ahead. 

The next one is after today, I have already gathered enough proof against him; he is a mafia lord and also involved in some illegal activities. His time is going to end soon. Just after this case, I have to hunt for some more proof against him. 

But in these months, I couldn't really give time to My Rika. She didn't complain though, because she understands me. I am coming late at night and she still waits for me. Even if I am busy, my nights are hers.

“Maan, I love you.” She suddenly spoke, and just like always my heart fluttered at her words. 

“I love you more Rika.” I said, and she giggled, making my heart soothe with her melodious laughs.

“Maan can I sit here?” She asked softly while pointing at my back. 

“Ofcourse.” I said and she didn't take much time in settling herself on my back. 

“You have such big biceps. They look good.” She commented while keeping her head on my back and I started to resume my push up. 

Though my cheeks burned at her compliment. Good Abhi. Your hard work paid off.