3 - 𝐴 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒

Y/N ' S POV

A security guard escorted me to a testing room, but it wasn't the one I expected. It was a weird room, in the center there was a chair turned over a sort of huge glass wall in one of the side of the room, but I could only see my reflection, not what or who was behind it.

From a door inside the room entered papa, i think that the door was connected to the other room that I couldn't see.

Dr. Brenner : "come 013, sit down"

Y/n : *I walked closer to him and then I set down*

Dr. Brenner : "you know what you are going to do know?"

Y/n : *we looked at each other through the huge glass wall* "no?"

Dr. Brenner : "remember when we practiced your power without the head devise?"

Y/n : "yes"

Dr. Brenner : "good, I want you to do the same and try to see what or who is behind the door, enter in his or hers head and see what they're feeling"

Y/n : *I turned around and looked at him in the eyes* "what? why?"

Dr. Brenner : "it's a test, like the others, to see you potentials" *he started walking away from the door where I came in the room* "I know you can do it" *he closed the door behind him and locked it up*

Y/n : 'I have a strange feeling about this...'

Dr. Brenner : *thought a speaker* "You can start whenever you want 013"

Y/n : *I looked at the glass wall in front of me, then I closed my eyes*

I started thinking...then I saw something...what is it? a sort of flower? a red one, oh it's a door, on it there's a red flower, is it a house? I think.

I looked around me, it was in the middle of nowhere, in front of it there was a road, and then I heard the door open, I turned around and entered the house.

I was well furnished, it had many paintings on the walls, I think there was another floor, there where stairs-

??? : "mom!! I can't find my crayons"

It was a voice of a little girl, I started following it.

??? : "did you looked in your brother's room?"

??? : "yes!"

I think that the mother of the girl answered.

I saw in the kitchen, i think, a tall lady cleaning the stoves, it was her, the mother.

??? : "mom I founded them!!"

The Mother : "good job Alice, be careful next time"

Alice was the little girl I suppose.

Alice : "yes mommy, sorry"

She entered the room and hugged her mother, then I heard the front door opening.

??? : "i'm home!"

Alice : "daddy!!!" *she said while running to her father*

The Father : "hello my little angel"
*he puts the work suitcase on the floor and pics up the little girl hugging her*

The Mother : "welcome home honey"

The Father : "where's your brother?"