Chapter 26

"Did you know that we have a new classmate?" Hoseok asked Jin and Jungkook as they sat down.

"We do? At this time?" Seokjin asked. He was sure that a policy in their school is that there are no late enrollees. They are already in their 2nd month and a new enrollee was welcomed.

"Yeah. Heard he just transferred from a different course." Yoongi said while his eyes are closed.

Jungkook was listening well to them as they talked but did not react.

"I was informed by Jeong Woo earlier that he is an eye-catcher but very quiet. He said he is very famous in his department." Hoseok added.

"Why did he transfer?" Jin asked, more curious about this guy.

"We don't know yet." Hoseok responded and shrugged.

Before their class started, a certain unfamiliar guy walked in. Everyone looked at him as he was new and what Hoseok mentioned is also true. Seokjin looked at him and realized that he is really an eye-catcher.

The guy took a seat near Seokjin and when he saw Seokjin looking at him, he blinked at him.

Seokjin blushed by the action and opened his book, acting as if he did not see anything and just focused on reading.

Jungkook, being seated behind Seokjin saw what happened and he tried controlling and calming himself.

When Namjoon came in for their first subject, he asked the newcomer to introduce himself which he gladly did.

"Before we start today's class, I heard that we have a new student. Mr. Kim Taehyung, please introduce yourself to everyone." Namjoon said.

The said man walked towards the platform and introduced himself. "Hi, I am Kim Taehyung and I am happy to be part of this class. Please take care of me." He said with a bow.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim. You may now go back to your seat." Namjoon said.

All throughout their class, Seokjin felt like someone was watching him or maybe it's just his imagination since he saw Taehyung looking at him multiple times, but that also meant him looking at Taehyung.

Jungkook did not comment on it and avoided talking about it during their class but he was able to see how the two glanced at each other. He does not plan on approaching Seokjin about it but he can feel a little bit of jealousy.

"Why are you quiet since earlier?" Seokjin asked Jungkook on their way home.

"Nothing." Jungkook said.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Why will I be mad at you?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know." Seokjin said.

Arriving home, Namjoon was waiting already for them.

"We need to talk." He said to Jungkook.

"Meet me in my room." Jungkook said and entered the house without waiting for Seokjin to go in first.

"Are you okay, Jinnie?" Namjoon asked Seokjin who was pouting.

"No. He is rude to me." Seokjin answered.

"He's just worried." Namjoon said.

"About what?"

"He'll tell you if he needs to." Namjoon answered. "I have to go now. You can go directly to your room for now. I'll just check Jungkook."

"Okay." Seokjin said in a pout.

Namjoon then saw Jimin inside and whispered something to him.

"Jinnie! You're here! Come on, let's eat snacks. I bought this some really good food earlier." Jimin said.

"You did not buy any good food." Seokjin said lazily sitting on the couch. "Kookie is mad at me." He said.

"He's not mad."

"He is." Seokjin said pouting.

"If he is mad, me and Namjoon will be dead by now. Come on let's have some snacks."

"Jiminie-hyung, I thought of something."

"What was it?" Jimin asked.

"I noticed that Jungkook's cock is bigger than the dildo---"

Jimin instantly covered Jin's mouth. "Stop. Jungkook will really be mad." He said with fear looking upstairs to see if Jungkook or Namjoon heard anything from Seokjin.

Seokjin nodded. Jimin uncovered his mouth and wiped his sweat. "I need a bigger one, please?" Seokjin said to him suddenly.

Jimin's eyes widened and pulled Seokjin in his room.

*************

"He knows about us." Namjoon said to Jungkook.

"I figured. He is targetting Seokjin, though."

"I don't think so." Namjoon said. "I think he is targetting you instead."

Jungkook's brows furrowed.

"Me?"

"They know that you makes the Kim's strong. He needs your weakness that's why it looks like they are targetting Seokjin. He needs Seokjin to make you weak." Namjoon said.

"They won't be able to touch him."

"Their group is strong. Seokjin's grandfather needs to know about this and we'll need more men." Namjoon said.

"I will inform Mr. Kim. Give me all the papers about Kim Taehyung and the White Tigers. Search more about them and the reason why they are against us." Jungkook said.

Namjoon bowed to him, then left.

"Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said to himself as he looked at the papers given to him by Namjoon.

"These clans just won't give up." He said and started reading all information he can find about Kim Taehyung and his father.

***********

Jungkook visited Seokjin's room to check if he's already asleep before residing to his own room.

He saw Seokjin lying on his bed but with lights still open on his bedside. He walked near to turn it off.

"Kookie..." Seokjin said when he saw Jungkook.

"You're still awake. It's late, you should sleep now." Jungkook said as he reached for the switch of the bedside light to turn it off.

"Sleep with me?" Seokjin said.

"I can't, baby. I have work to do in my room." Jungkook said.

"I want you beside me, Kookie." Seokjin insisted.

Jungkook looked at him and sighed.

"Okay. Move a little so that I can lay down beside you." He said to Seokjin.

Seokjin smiled and immediately moved to give space for Jungkook. He shared his blanket to Jungkook and hugged him.

Jungkook switched off the bedside light and turned to face Seokjin.

He brushed his hair away from his face and quickly kissed his lips. Seokjin's eyes opened by the gesture and smiled more. Jungkook hugged him and pulled him closer.

"I love you, Kookie." Seokjin said.

"I love you, too, Jinnie. Let's sleep now." He said.

Seokjin nodded but before closing his eyes, he immediately kissed Jungkook's lips but this time not a quick one. He wanted to taste Jungkook's lips and he did so with his tongue.

Jungkook's eyes widened by the sudden gesture of Seokjin but opened his mouth and closed his eyes to feel the younger more. He let Seokjin taste him and he also started tasting him with his tongue.

When Seokjin moaned, he still did not stop him. He is having an effect to his bottom part so he had to move away a little.

"Let's sleep." He said to Seokjin.

Seokjin was still trying to catch his breath but thankfully, he nodded to Jungkook.

They both hugged each other and by miracle, Jungkook was able to sleep despite of the hard-on he felt.