ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɴ?!

!ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ꜱᴀ!

ᴘᴏᴠ:ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ

I was awakened by a blood-curdling scream coming from inside the house. 'holy shit I know that scream' I thought to myself, it's the most recognisable scream out of all of my friends. How couldn't i know who it was and, trust me, I knew whatever was happening to her, I had to help her and I was going to no matter what.

I hurriedly ran out of my room across the hallways of the house me and my bandmates shared to her room to see her door already open. I still stormed into her room, seeing the lead guitarist of my group, Eijiro Kirishima also known as red riot, dragging our drummer off of our crying manager, Mina Ashido whom you also might know as pinky.

Seeing the scene in front of me sent me into a fit of rage. I stormed towards our drummer with a fury in my eyes. I grabbed his shirt collar, making him now knee down in front of me. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN"

I said looking at him in the eyes, fully raging as he looks back at me with a cocky smirk ,I  stated a few words to him in a deep, harsh voice ranging from," You are so going to regret what you did to her," "you prick aren't getting away with this" 

"wipe that ugly smirk off of your ugly face" and "I hope you rot in hell" and with that I punched him in the face continuously, and before I let him tumble backwards I kneed him in the stomach after letting go of his shirt, so his head hits the floor and knocks him out cold. 

I looked over at Mina apologetically and headed over to her bed, kneeing down in front of her bed where she was curled up in a ball clutching her knees to her chest. She looked so traumatised, and it hurt my heart, no it didn't just hurt it. It broke my heart.

Mina Ashido has been my best friend since we were children, shit we knew each other since we were in dipers. We were together every single day. We hung out every second of the day and night. We were and still are the closest people ever and seeing a person I hold1 so dear in my heart so hurt broke me.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??!?!" our bassist, Kaminari Denki, most known as stun gun, rushed in and asked, with our backup singer, Kyoka Jiro, known as earphone jack. Came running behind him.

I completely ignored my other band members and put my complete focus on pinky no matter what. Right now everything is about her and I have to make sure she is okay. That's my only priority.

I started inching closer to her, calmly making sure she was okay with me getting closer to her so that I could comfort her and, to my surprise, she grabbed my arm, yanked me into a hug and started bawling her eyes out into my chest while I was shushing her and telling her everything Is going to be okay while looking at Kirishima who was now on the phone with the police.

When I went to take a glance at our now ex-drummer I saw kaminari and kyoka going absolutely ham on the guy making sure he got what he deserved for hurting the best manager ever.