A MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR.

Hello, it's been a while. I hope you have been healthy and safe considering since I've been in touch..

Firstly, I want to say thank you from the entirety of my being for supporting the HTM Series for a decade. It's very surreal to think a dorky set of books I started ten years ago is still grabbing the attention of old and new readers. So again, thank you.

Secondly, I am sorry. So. So. So. So. Sorry.

This entire series revision has taken years to get together. I've grown up quite a lot. I've endured a lot of hardships so my time has alway been preoccupied with those things. But somehow, someway I always found myself wanting to revisit this little world I created a while ago. I missed sharing this story. If it wasn't such a messy plotholed filled story in the beginning, I would've dragged it out until I couldn't any more. But that would sicken me too with where my writing was at that time. So I wanted to work really hard to make sure the story I meant to share was told properly and so to the best of my abilities and with the time I managed to discipline myself to dedicate to this story: I have made a solid attempt!

It's not perfect. Not sure it will ever be but I do enjoy this version and I hope you do as well. There are some changes—Names, roles, storylines—for old readers but for the most part, it's all the same.

Having Two Mates originally was a four book series. Now it'll be a somewhat lengthy duology as I've combined some plotlines to essentially make it make sense. Perhaps old readers will be able to tell but perhaps not. All I want is for it to be enjoyable to all.

I won't keep you long! I'm almost finished!

I'll keep the old story up as it doesn't have much of an influence on this version besides how some events play out. I'm not worried about spoilers and the likes. Nor am I really bothered if in the future comments like "X should've happened instead of X". My main concern is to just share the story I felt was more cohesive and appealing to my standards. If you're not interested, that's okay. I do appreciate comments nonetheless.

I don't have any real goals for this story besides sharing it. I'm still debating on if I want to make it physical for those who want it. I've realized so much has changed on this platform and a lot of stories I once was a fan of have been popularized beyond this platform. If it should happen for HTM, it happens but I am not releasing this for that purpose.

Y'all can talk to management if you feel otherwise. Ha!

Last thing! Thank you again. Sincerely.

-AJ

P.S. A Spotify playlist will be shared on my page when it's ready! 

OKAY! Bye Bye! Be safe! I love you!