❤️ 44 ❤️

Third person pov

Jimin was getting ready for going to taehyung's hospital opening ceremony while sitting in front of the dainty mirror, he almost finished his makeup and everything just wearing his accessories now. Once he done with everything he looked at his reflection in the mirror and smiled

"Not bad"

Jimin's outfit

He got up and started to arrange other necessary things in his wallet

He got up and started to arrange other necessary things in his wallet. When he was busy doing it he saw jungkook entering the room and Stopped when he his eyes landed on him. But jimin just ignored him and continued his work.

"Jimin you got ready already?, wait let me a take a quick shower. We will go together. Sorry as I took off today I slept little long." Saying this jungkook entered the bathroom hurriedly.

Jimin scoffed and sulked at the thought of going together with jungkook.

'Now how can I stop him from accompanying me'.

' Fuck you taehyung, just for name sake I told it's his wish but that bastard (taehyung) really called this bastard (jungkook)'

'what to do? Think jimin! Think! You should not let him accompany you'

Jimin went towards the bathroom door and locked from outside. He smirked before started searching for something in the room. After few minutes and he finally found the thing which is jungkook's mobile phone, jimin it kept inside the wardrobe before locking the closet too. He took his wallet before walking outside and locking the door behind.

Jimin then walked downstairs with satisfied grin, he saw shre-ya and Iseul sitting in the living room. He walked towards them.

"Jungkook said he has some important work so he doesn't want anyone to distrub him. Don't go to his room some hours" jimin said in monotone and walked away. 

When he stepped out from the mansion he saw the jungkook's favourite black SUV car standing with its all glory. He looked around to check if someone is there or not, when jimin found no one around he walked towards the car and crouched down before pulling the air tube from the huge tire, it was difficult but somehow jimin manged to pluck out the air tube releasing all the air out.

Jimin did the same with all the four tires. He shrugged off the dust from his hands by clapping while smirking. Jimin know this is all silly things but what to do, just doing what he knows. It's not like he is experienced in doing evil things, maybe if he was experienced then he would have played the real villan role in jungkook's life. But it doesn't mean he is not, it's just that he is not that experienced and evil-minded.

With that Jimin hopped inside his car and drove off.

Time skip:-
In the ceremony

Jimin got out of the car with a huge bouquet in his hands and has a ethereal smile in his beautiful face. The place was crowded, when jimin's car entered the venue, all the attention was on him.