CHAPTER 1

I woke up to my alarm buzzing as i lazily turned it off groaning and stretching my body. I got up from my bed, rubbing my eyes as i went to the bathroom to freshen up.After that I did some skincare and a little bit of makeup. Then i wore my school uniform, I am a 12th grader and one of the nurses at school. Atleast, a substitute. I was just a student too, after all. I was chosen to be one of the substitute nurse even though I didn't have much knowledge about those things, it was kinda unexpected but I couldn't refuse because the pay was really good.

7:48 AM
I made some avocado toast and milk tea. I sat on the dining table and started eating it "damn this is scrumptious, I am such a good cook" I smirk as I kept eating feeling proud of my cooking skills.

Timeskip at school
It was time for my substitution, It was lunch break and i always had to skip lunch to substitute. I fastened my pace and in no time i was inside the infirmary. "Ah I hope no one comes to get treated today" I sigh as I sit on one of the chair leaning my head back and closing my eyes when suddenly someone knocks on the door. I sit straight and tell them to come in. The door opens revealing a guy, it was Park Sunghoon, he was one of my regular clients as he was well known for getting into fights with everyone. He was quite the troublemaker. Today he came in with bruises on his face which looked pretty bad. "Sit down" he sits down on the vacant bed and i go to grab the first aid box.
I start with putting on some ointments with the qutip.
"Ow..ng..." He winces as I take care of his injuries."Damnit.." He then mutters under his breath, biting his lower lip while looking away. He wasn't a big fan of anyone seeing this side of him. I was pretty much the only one that saw him like this.
"This is the third time you're here" I say as I put the bandage over his forehead. He sighs and mutters under his breath, not saying anything directly to me.
"And you're always the nurse.......you get to see me in my worst state every damn time..." I sigh as I hear him say that, "well maybe if you stopped getting into fights I don't have to see you in this state" I said as I finished treating his wounds.
"Maybe if those kids minded their own business...." He mutters under his breath.
"You think I enjoy getting into fights?.." the sudden question by him made me think for a second but I replied in a cool tone "umm... maybe? Looks like it to me..."
He scoffs and looks directly at me and says "And you think I enjoy coming to get treated by YOU?......its embarrassing" I laugh when he said that "so you do get embarrassed huh?". "Shut up" he glares at me. I try to change the topic "Anyway... you can go now, don't miss your classes" i said as i put the medications back inside the first aid box. "Ugh.. whatever.."
"Don't act like you care, you're not my mom" He says, crossing his arms across his chest. "Yeah right" I say it in a mocking tone. I could say that he was pretty mad by the way he was glaring at me but I didn't care. "Alright.. I'll go. You didn't have to remind me... Jesus..." I nod and wave at him without actually looking at him while I'm putting the things on to its place.
Sunghoon just keeps quiet as he watches me. He's in a grumpy mood now, as he stands up and starts making his way out. "And stop watching me, geez" He mutters under his breath as he slams the door behind himself. I turn my head to where he just slammed the door "did he just told me not to watch him?" Im both confused and mad because all this time i was minding my business putting things on to its place and he just told me not to watch him? I roll my eyes in frustration "he's such a pain in the ass ughhhhh" and sits on of the chair leaning my head back.