Chapter-3: Fight with Rouge and first Summon

'Satoru POV '

>>Sage-san, how much time has passed since I'm reincarnated.<<

<<5 month, 3 week and 12 hours passed. Since, master was reincarnated>>

That much time passed since then  and here I am  instead of finding other primordials and fight with them  I'm just fooling around.

"Hey, you are argent right". A  certain read haired individual said.

"Yes, and I suppose you are Rouge." Argent said.

"You are right. I'm rough So, not wasting any more time let's fight."

"Fine, Rouge let's dance." Argent said.

>>Sage-san, please support me<<

<<Understood, Master>>

With that said They started with ranged spells. Rouge sent multiple hell flames towards argent but argent just nullified them with Attack nullification.

Slowly-slowly they started to get closer and the fight turns into a fist to fist showdown.

After some hours

'He is very strong in close combat I can't hold out for very long. I'll just put all of my magicules into one punch and through on it him, or else I'll waste my magicules to just trying to hold out.'

'Rouge is strong but he is not stronger than me, Also he's starting to get slow I think he's not gonna hold out for long. Let's see what will he do'

All of a sudden Rouge put all his magicules in one spell surprising Argent.

"Take this"

Argent just put his hand forward and said

"Gluttony"

And a black vortex comes out of rimuru's hand and absorbed the spell.
You can see Rouge laying on the ground and Argent walks towards him.

"Good fight Rouge"Argent said.

"Even though you defeated me"Rouge said

"Don't be like that you can fight me any time you want and I will also get a person to spare"Argent said.

"You are right"Rouge said.

"Oh, Also Rouge do you know where I can find other primordials?"

"You can find them at borders of underworld."

"I see"Argent said

"And where I can find you"Argent said.

"You can find me at North-east."

"Alright, see you later then."

With that Argent goes at each domain and fight each of them like he did with rouge. Silver managed build a relationship with them although, It was bit difficult with Jaune and Violet but Argent managed it.

Few decades later

'I was exploring this underworld in search of subordinates for long time but I couldn't able to find more than 4 demons of my lineage. Well, I can't do anything about it.

>>Sage-san, I was thinking that can I  name those 4 demons of my lineage<<

<< Master should name them when master evolved into Arc-demon>>

>>Is that so. Also thankyou very much Sage-san for helping me everytime<<

<<N-No, Master it's my job to support you and I also feel happy when I help you>>