Untitled Story Part

In the first day of back to school when I was grade 6 and I'm excited to meet my class mates again. Things are doing really well learning how to solve fractions correctly but sometimes I don't get it right our section was pretty noisy that's why we have "noisy lister" I named that to my classmate listing the noisy ones. Actually our section is the most noisy in whole section of grade 6 But we are academic achievers. Our teachers are super kind especially if your listening they don't like noisy,not listening and especially not passing assignments.

LET'S SKIP TO 2024
My classmate Kyle is flexing his Muscles or I called it biceps sometimes and asked him "But how did you do that? " he replied "ofc I'm athletic ".This is sort of weird but I squeezed his muscles or biceps for some reason. In the other day were passed... I kind have feelings that I like him because of that... He's also handsome btw. My classmates and teacher knows about it. My classmate named Harry know that I like Kyle and it already 11:30 am but now one is leaving yet I started eating my lunch and then Harry tell to Kyle's friends WITHOUT ME KNOWING... KYLE TOOK OFF HIS WHITE SHIRT AND SHOW HIS ABS.... AND THEN I HIDE AND SAID: NO RESPECT!! THEY SAID I'm blushing and yes I was I didn't expect this kind of Kyle's behavior... Then after that scene they are leaving thank you and I was eating properly.

Jealous part
I was jealous because Kyle had gf when I like him
*i was giving him paper part*
I allowed him to take 4 pieces of paper at least it's not much because he had no paper at all times and I understand why.

Starting to lose feelings
I'm starting to lose feelings because of Kyle's behavior and also I have a rival that is also my friend that like him.

Moving on
I move on then I was happy if he likes somebody else it's okay but also a lot of pain..