𝐱𝐢𝐱. boohoo

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴         𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙷𝙾𝙾        𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
જ⁀➴         𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙷𝙾𝙾        𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

THE GIRL WHO was previously deprived of sleep, woke up rather energized than the sulking-tired feeling she grew bored of. To her surprise, she woke up before Dylan. He looked at peace, which differed from him always smiling and laughing, or doing dumb shit with the right motive.

She moved the few curls that fell on his head away, carefully moving it away from his face, then a quick kiss on his cheek she did without thinking. Although he couldn't see it, nor feel it—more or less, she still felt like it was too much, or maybe it was her lack of experience talking.

As soon as she was about to move, his arm kept her close, making her sigh in defeat, with her head back onto the pillow and her forehead on his chest. She was somehow able to grab her phone, careful doing so, and returned back to her earlier position, letting her phone settle between her and him. Her head covered the light from her device, causing her to get more comfortable and peaceful knowing she wasn't disrupting his sleep.

A bit of time has passed, and unexpectedly, she heard—or felt, his heartbeat picking up the pace. She felt his arms loosen around her, while another found the back of her head, making her lift her head to see him. An exhausted sparkle in his eyes while she stared up at him, her mere presence making him more calm than any sleep could ever do.

God knows how much she helps before games.

"Good morning," She uttered in a faint voice.

He huffed before pulling her back in closer, his head in the crook of her neck while she let him stay there, collecting himself for the day he was unprepared for.

"Come on, we have school," Aaliyah said, trying to convince him to get up. While she spoke, her phone let out a vague ding, receiving a message from Dylan's mom.

❪ 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 ❫
𝗷𝗲𝗻 <𝟯 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍 !
    ━━ I let your mom know you
were sleeping here! Not in trouble!😄

╭      ❪ 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 ❫    𝗷𝗲𝗻 <𝟯  𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍 !    ━━ I let your mom know you    were sleeping here! Not in trouble!😄                                                                          ╯