𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸

"Isn't it you again?" He turned to look at the boy who was standing behind him. Suddenly, he dropped the knife and his hands started shaking. I reached out to see Jeno holding a gun, pointing it to my ex.

"You heard him, stop bothering him. I'll be sure the bullet goes through your head if I see you again." Jeno said as he came closer. Not long until my ex was already running far away. Jeno was so scary when he was mad and dead-serious.

I was still sitting on the ground, tears in my eyes, hands shaking. I was all wet since it was raining a lot at this point. It suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe, like I was suffocating. It was getting faster and sharper second by second. It got so bad I started to lose my vision

Without a doubt, Jeno dropped the unloaded gun and ran to me. He fell down to his knees and pulled me into his arms. I hugged him tight and pressed my head against his shoulders.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here." He said quietly while slowly stroking my back and holding back his tears. Those words felt weird coming out of his mouth. We were in the middle of the dark street, while the rain was pouring and I sobbed in his arms.

"Let's go, you'll get sick." He whispered and slowly pulled me up. My legs were sore and didn't want to hold me up. I was about to fall but Jeno caught me and supported me so I wouldn't fall again.

-

My house was too far away right now, so we went back to Jeno's house. I had tried to calm down while on our way to his house. I was still breathing rapidly and I couldn't really walk yet.

We arrived at his house, soaking wet. When I got inside, I absolutely broke down. My legs couldn't hold me anymore. I was so tired, cold and still so fucking scared because what happened earlier. I don't think I've ever been this scared in my life. However, Jeno still managed to lift me up and dragged me to his room.

"Oh god, you look terrible right now. I'll get you a towel and something warm to wear." He stated and left the room while I was sitting on his couch. He soon came back with a towel, a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.

I had gotten some of my energy back so I changed while Jeno had gone downstairs to get us tea. The warm, oversized clothes felt really comfortable, even if they weren't mine.

Jeno came back up with two cups of hot tea and placed them on the table. I was about to start drying my hair but he grabbed the towel and sat down next to me.

"Let me." He said and started drying my hair.

"What about you? You're still wet, aren't you cold?" I asked him with a very low, quiet voice. I couldn't even speak properly.

"I'll be fine, you're more important right now." He answered and continued to ruffle my hair with the blue towel. I looked at him and felt kind of bad that he had to take care of me like I was a helpless little kid.

"I can do it myself, you go change so you don't get sick." I demanded and took the towel from his hand. He looked at me for a while but then went to change. My hair was almost dry by now so I put the towel down and grabbed the hot mug with green tea in it. I took a sip and just sat there, zoning out.

"Are you alright?" I heard the boy say when he came back and sat down next to me. I nodded a bit. We just sat there, in his silent, dim room, sipping tea and not saying a word.

That's when Jeno laid down on the bed and spread his arms. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him dumbfounded. Then I realized what he meant. I sat there for a while, thinking about what I should do.

I ended up slowly and carefully crawling up to his arms. It did feel a bit weird, but I was so tired and really needed something to hug on. I laid my head to his chest and wrapped my arms around him. He put his hand on my back and played with my hair with the other one.

I would've never believed I'd be here, hugging Lee Jeno, who saved my life from my psychopathic ex. Even if the atmosphere was awkward, it still felt very comfortable and safe. I felt that eerie feeling in my stomach and that warm feeling in my heart again. Something about this screamed something so wrong but so right.

A/N

AAHAHAGGAHAHA I'M SORRYY😭😭 Idk what happened I was editing my drafts and accidentally published this 💀💀 I hope you enjoyed this one I guess it's a bit short but oh well

word count: 844