#25

Cover

Story Title: Building an Empire of the War-Torn World

Summary: In 1989, Canada & United States was nuked by the Soviets, NATO Launched the Invasion of the Midde East and the China declares on the South Korea and Japan. This results total nuclear annihilation that destroyed 40% of humanity, World Leaders are either killed or missing. NATO & Warsaw-Pact collapsed descend into Chaos after two superpowers were destroyed.

In 2082, The World started to heal itself and civilization is returning to the surface. However, The War isn't over, Battle still goes on in different locations, On Land, Air and Sea. Countries, Factions and Warlords emerges into hyper-superpowers or bandit-like anarchy. However, Humanity is not the only, New Species emerges on the earth surface. Anthro (AKA Furries), Animals that mutanted or experiment started their own factions and stolen old military equirments against the humans. The Demi-Humans, Half-Humans Half-Animals, Though, They're wanted to remain neutral for the war. However, Some able to gain knowledge and created an Technocratic States. Ever created their own powerful military to attack the Anthros and Humanity.

Series-9, An Robotic Army with a goal to exterminate species that destroyed their crops, Ever avenging their comrades in the war. And Finally, Zeo-Humans, Powerful and Intelligences species that looks more like humans with Blue eyes and White Hair, But high intelligences and mechanics. Ever they're created their own military with old military equirment. But their are multiple factions among them.

Now the year is 2088, One Person will pull a trigger and the new war will happened. There's no turning back now. In our world, A little young afro-european boy named Krave was going home. Until, A wormhole pull him in and he was send to the another alternate world compare to his. Until he suddenly have a abilities to summon his own military in this war-torn world.