7 - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡

Y/N ' S POV

Y/n : "yes"

Dr. Brenner : "very well then"

Y/n : "what now?"

Dr. Brenner : "you can go to your room"

I got up and I left the testing room, I started my way to my room, when I remembered that I knew where the security room was.

I sincerely started going there, I opened the door of the security room and I started looking at the cameras.

Y/n : 'come on, where is the exit'

I saw through the security cameras a door guarded by two men, maybe there was the exit, but it was look and I needed a keycard, that only the guards had.

It was easy, maybe, go to the guards, ask them to open the door and go away.

I hoped somehow it would work, maybe if I was wearing something else then did stupid t-shirt for prisoners they would believe me.

I know, there are uniforms in the cleaning room, i'll go there after dinner, so in the night I could try to get to Hawking and to "Mike's" house.

I got out the security and started my way to my room, and I waited till dinner.

- AFTER TWO HOURS -

Somebody knocked on my door, it was Dr. Brenner.

Dr. Brenner : "013, dinner!"

I opened the door and I followed him.

We had dinner without saying a word and when we finished he said.

Dr. Brenner : "get ready, tomorrow you'll have another test"

Y/n : "ok"

I got up.

Y/n : "goodnight"

Dr. Brenner : "goodnight 013"

Y/n : 'hope i'll never see you again.'

I left the room and I got to mine.

I waited a couple of minutes, then I got out from my room and closed the lights, I started my way to the cleaning room.

I changed my clothes, I putted an uniform, it remembered me of the one that Henry had...not now, I still hope one they I'll see him again.

I left the room and started my way to the "exit" guarded by two guard.

I saw them and without hesitation I said.

Y/n : "could you open the door please?"

They looked at each other.

Guard 1 : "excuse me miss, who are you"

Y/n : "i'm an assistant of doctor Brenner, I finished my work day"

Guard 2 : "we never saw you before, what is you code name?"

Fuck- Now what...ugh, I guess i'll have to do it my way.

Y/n : "open this fucking door"

Guard 1 : "I don't think so." *he started grabbing his walkie-talkie* "Sec-"

I grabbed him using my telekinesis, and I made him bang one wall to another until he didn't faint.

My nose started to bleed.

I made the man fall, turned around and the other one is grabbing a gun, he shot one bullet, but I dodge it, I lifted my hand up made him levitate to.

With my hand I made a punch so that I could make him soffocate.

He fainted and I grabbed the key-card, opened the door, and started running on a stair going up.

I did a couple floors and finally I founded anew eleven, I started pressing the bottom to call it and the door finally opened, I pressed the bottom "1", the lift got up.

While going up the alarm went on, the door of the elevator opened, and there it was, the freedom.

A door made of glass, I could see the forest outside the building, it was beautiful, but it was almost night, so I could see the light of a street lamp outside.

I started running to the door, and behind me there were a couple of men there were pointing me with a gun.

Guard: "STOP THERE GIRL"

I turned around and I made them fall down with my power.

I opened the door and I started running to the woods.

I rubbed for a while, until I found in the middle of nowhere. But I don't care.

Fucking hell, I was finally out!

I set down on a fallen tree and I rested a bit.

Now the only thing I had to do was to found a house, a street, to find Eleven.

🎀AUTOR'S COMMENT🎀
hi there, hope you liked this one. 🫶🏻❤️💋
pleaseee, put the star!!! ⭐️