Chapter - 1

KYLES POV:

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

The alarm clock beeped. I groaned as I put it on slummer mode to just snooze a few minutes more.. as my mom entered my room. ”Cmon up bubby! Or you'll be late.” she said as she opened the curtains letting the bright sun shine into my room.

I groaned ”Now now Kyle. Come down and eat breakfast ” She replied softly as she went downstairs I stood and made my way to the bathroom . I staared at myself in the mirror as I was brushing my teeth. I hate my stupid curly hair. It's so annoying.

I brushed my hair. I put on a white shirt and a green cardigan on top. then a blue cargo pants. then I grabbed my hat ofcourse. I skipped downstairs.

as I made my way to the kitchen I saw Ike sitting at the dinnertable eating cereal while watching YouTube, my mom standing in the kitchen cooking and my dad sitting next to Ike ”Morning son” My father greeted me not looking up from the newspaper he was reading ”Morning.” I replied sitting down opposite from them.

”Eat up bubby!” My mom smiled at me as she gave me a plate of pancakes I nodded and ate my pancakes.

I quickly put on my jacket and tied my shoes. ”Have a good day!” my mom smiled as me and Ike went out the door

I already knew this was going to be a long day.