®μπ @₩@¥

???: Hey. Start recording.

In front of the phone camera, two boys stand as if they are ready for battle. One holds a small broom in each hand. The other has a cone on his leg as if it was pirate peg leg. The girl hold the camera laughs and starts the video.

???: I'll defeat you and rule as most powerful! Hah!

???: Not a chance.

The three people behind the camera laugh at the two boys. One starts to swing the brooms at the other's cone leg. He screams once hit and tries to make an escape, but the other boy quickly catches up and swings again. The three behind the camera start to laughing hysterically at the scene.

???: Asshole! It hurts like hell! Shit!

The boy with the cone leg falls to the ground after enough hits, but the boy relentlessly hits the cone.

???: Don't come near me! Aah! Stop! That hurts!

In the alley behind the boys, a girl runs towards them, screaming. The girl holding the camera looks up with a face full of horror.

???: What the hell?

The three run away screaming, the boy with the brooms soon to follow after seeing the girl running at them. The boy with the cone lays on the ground, unaware. As he attempts to get the orange piece of plastic off his leg, he finally notices the impending, bloody students charging at him and his fleeing friends.

???: Shit!

He tries to crawl away as they come closer, but they reach him in no time.

[===============================]

Principal: Ah, you must be mistaken. Our students are required to check in their phones. None of them could have called you. Yeah. Yes, of course. Everything is just great. Have a nice day.

The principal stands on the phone with the police station. He grunts as he hangs up, putting the phone down on desk with a thud. He angrily turns to all of the staff members in his office. Some flinch at the noice.

Principal: Didn't I tell you to make sure to take away their phones? I even got you safes, and they're saying zombies! What the hell is wrong with you all?

He sits down in a leather chair at the at the head of the others, looking from one teacher to the next.

Ms. Park: You can't deny there's a problem out there. It's complete madness. We need the police and rescuers to get the kids out--

Principal: Are you the only teacher? Whatever happens inside the school must be handled internally! Go! Put the kids in their classrooms.

The man waves off the teachers, but another speaks up.

???: But, sir, I don't think the students are in a situation where they will listen to us at all.

Principal: What are you still doing here? Get out there!

???: And if you'd go out right now, you can see for yourself that's it's total chaos.

Principal: Just do as you're told. I made you the dean to discipline them, so do that!

Ms. Park then turns to the door and starts to leave before she is interrupted.

Principal: Where are you going, Sun-Hwa? Don't do anything stupid. Stay here!

Ms. Park: I'm going to make an announcement to tell all the kids to leave.

She angrily opens the door, finally making her exit. In the hall outside, some students run down the stairs, screaming in the distance. After they leave the hall, Ms. Park enters from the Principal's office and makes her way towards the Broadcasting room. She gets to the main stair case, but stops when she hears a sound coming from behind her.