Camsville, TX

Nov. 13, 08
Thats when Carolina Elizabeth Smith was brought into the world. Ever since her dad and mom had issues. To fix this they tried for other kids, thankfully it didn't work. The one problem is now it's not just Carry, it's two more kids. Carry was in fourth grade when the divorce finally happened. All of them were put in the mother's custody, with the dad having them every other weekend.

Carry and her brother didn't like their mom the way they like their dad. She was bossy and never let them do anything. Her sister Vivianne thrived in this environment, because she was special. Carry's brother Derin was only in 1st grade.

2 years later their father went back to court, thats when Carry and Derin directly told there mom they wanted to live with there dad, who by now had a new, stable life with a fiancée. The court moved it so that Carry and Derin lived with their father, their mother had visitation rights, but the other way around for Vivianne.

Frankly, Carry and Derin didn't want anything to do with the mom, and Vivianne didn't want anything with her father or siblings.

By now it is 2023 and around 3 weeks before Carry's freshman. Her father(Rob's) Fiancée(Mary) had a son, Hayden who was now a Junior. They live on a farm with new pets and new sister who just turned 2.

New friends and now a new school. She only had 2 friends coming with her, everyone else is someone she hates. She gets along better with Haydens friends so she doesn't fear too much.

She can do it.