Chapter 9: The Mimic

assie slowly backed away after deactivating Roxy. She needed to get moving, though she needed to find Gregory, so Cassie started roaming around the place and saw a door. When she went through the door, Helpi popped up.

Helpi: Well done! That was the last security node. I have located the source of your friend's radio signal. It is under the raceway. Warning! you are now leaving the VANNI network zone.

Helpi faded away, and Cassie was forced to take off the mask. Once she did, she went down a flight of stairs. When Cassie made it to the bottom, she started crying over Roxy's death. Cassie just couldn't get over it. She also saw a dark elevator in front of her. She went into the elevator while sobbing and slowly went down. She heard the broken, decrepit Mega Pizzaplex music in the elevator, and then the doors opened up.

Cassie headed out of the elevator and went through a small hole while still crying. She couldn't believe the death of her favorite animatronic, but Cassie wiped away the tears and left the small hole. She was in this greenish cave area; it looked creepy, and then her flashlight died at the worst time ever.

Cassie started swimming through the disgusting green water, and when she left the water, she opened a set of old red dark doors and was in a different pizzeria. The walls looked similar to the ones at the original Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. She was confused. There were boxes scattered around the whole place. It was a mess. It was all destroyed. After roaming for a little bit, Cassie saw Candy Cadet, but he was broken and wasn't functional anymore.

Cassie walked past Candy Cadet and went down a flight of stairs. She started entering some new rooms, and there were burners everywhere. She was confused; she couldn't care though, so she went to a Faz Conduit and charged it up, and when she did, it opened one of the old, rusty doors. She went through the door and saw a flight of stairs she went down.

When she made it to the bottom of the stairs, she was in a new place with wooden walls and a checkerboard floor design. She also saw Gregory's backpack; she knew he was close, and she was able to put her mask on again, so she put on her AR mask and could access a small computer on the screen, it said.

" Security Protocols Deactivated. Are you sure you want to continue?

Cassie pressed the yes button on the computer, and a forklift got activated and smashed through a door. Cassie went through the newly smashed open door, and she heard Gregory's voice right next to her, but it was static. Then she saw red eyes in the dark shadows.

Cassie: You're not Gregory. What Are You?

This strange creature was about to grab Cassie and kill her but right when that was about to happen Roxy came out of nowhere and pushed the creature back.

Roxy: Cassie. Get out of here. RUN!

Cassie started running as fast as she could, but she also thought Roxy was dead. Cassie killed her right, apparently; she heard her walkie-talkie go off again and also heard Roxy and the creature fighting.

Gregory: Cassie! Cassie! Are you there?

Cassie: Gregory? Is this you? And I mean really you.

Gregory: I've been trying to reach you all night! Im not at the pizzaplex ! Something is trying to trick you.

Cassie: You're a bit late. The thing is already in the basement

Gregory: Okay! Well, you still need to get the hell out of there RIGHT NOW!

Cassie: HOW!

Gregory: My friend has access to the building maps. Just follow (STATIC) Instructions.

The radio went silent afterward, and Cassie saw the Mimic right in front of her. Roxy was for sure dead now, but Cassie screamed when she saw the Mimic and started running through the dark tunnels looking for an exit. When she saw a Faz Conduit in front of her, she needed to charge it, but Mimic was right behind her. She charged it up as fast as she could, though, and it opened an elevator. She went straight into the elevator and shut it on the Mimic's hand, and the elevator started going down.