Chapter 1

(It's just Harumi speaking)

Three months after the Overlord's defeat...

Harumi walked towards her once home.

"I remember that day. Oh so ever clearly."

She said as she approached an old ruins of a once standing building.

"When you wake up from your sleep. You asumme the day will turn out somewhat decent. You never expect the worse. Nor what will happen next."

She stood infront of the ruins.

"I remember watching my favorite channel on TV, the news. It sounds strange but I didn't care as my once favorite hero was being shown. Saving Ninjago as usual."

She started searching through the ruins for anything other than rubble, dust, dirt, etc. She eventually found a carpet on the ground and she imidietly recognized it.

"I so ever inocent. Sat right on this very carpet, and played with my dolls that I made out of anything I could find. Mainly cardboard. I would play from dawn to dusk, fantasizing and imagining so many things. But my foolish, young, innocent mind never knew what was to come next."

She closed her eyes and rembered hearing all those screams she heard as the building collapsed. A tear suddenly slid down her face.

"Oh how horrible it was."

She wiped the tear off her cheek.

"After the incident I was homeless on the street as I ran away from those who tried to help me."

She started walking back down the street. And eventually she came face to face to the ruins the once standing, Place of Secrets.

"Eventually I ran into the emperor and Empress. I was lucky they decided to take me in otherwise I would have died from the lack of food and water."

She went searching through the ruins looking for anything she recognized.

"I spent years having undesirable horrible thoughts about the Ninja. Especially The Green Ninja. The one that I once admired and called my Hero."

She stood there staring the once standing front door of the place.

"This is where our eyes first met. Where we both felt something for one another."

She then saw in the distance the door to her former bedroom.

"This is where you thought I got kidnapped and decided to go save me."

She then walked away from the palace and started walking along the sidewalk.

"I had many feelings about you. All mixed up. Hate, fear, sadness, and...love..."