Inspired words

"I was first inspired by John Green debut novel 'Looking for Alaska' I have read the book two times. He created four main characters who was Miles (pudge), Alaska, Chip (the colonel) and then Takumi. One the characters's mom dead in young age. I was inspired by the social issues from that book and create something new. Bar in mind the novel is set in early 2000s. This book is set mid 2010s, so I needed some new inspiration and I did I was inspired by Jennifer Niven's best-selling novel 'All the bright places'. All the bright places was my second read. I was inspired by the modern social problems from the book that you couldn't find in the John green novel. The movie that was based on the book under same name was highlight on 'My focus on mental health day' last, year. Looking for Alaska tv show that was based on the book by John Green. The show was also highlight last year as will. So I will say the first thank you to John green for written the book Looking for Alaska. Thank you to Jennifer Niven for create two characters Violet and Theodore who was made for each other in the end."

"The story about my characters Leo (a hopeless person), Nate (a confident person), Sofia (an emotional person) and then Emily who miss Leo. The story is spilt into parts. This is part one. Please enjoy read it:)."

- Emil lynghard -