First kiss

Hey guys, It is with profound gratitude and humility that I address you today. As I embark on this remarkable journey as a writer, I am filled with a sense of awe and reverence for the power of words.
Writing has always been my sanctuary, my refuge in times of joy and sorrow, and now, it is an honor beyond measure to share my voice with the world.

I want everyone to share their thoghts through constructive way. I called all of you to be part of my growth.

I would love to interact with you. Don't restrain yourself to say what you felt about my story. And tell me if you found it hurting your pre conceived notion.

Let's start »

Sanya's pov,

At 10 PM, night time, The airport in Spain was bustling with activity. People were rushing here and there, some to catch their flights while others were eagerly awaiting the arrival of their loved ones.
Amidst the chaos, I was so desperate to find the washroom after holding it for an hour, in flustrated and agitated. I was anxiously scanning my surroundings, brows furrowed, and my movements was quick and erratic as I was searchibg for signs or directions to the restroom. Frustration mounts as my urgency increases, and I was clenching my fists by biting my lip in frustration as I struggles to locate the facility.

"Where is this fucking washroom?" I muttered under my breath, cursing the authorities for not providing clear directions.

After wondering a while I decided to ask someone for the direction. "Excuse me. Can you please tell where is the washroom room".
But the way she looked at me as like I asked her for her husband's number. She didn't help much which fanning my anger to the peak.

"Why no one here educated enough to know the universal language English. Where could I found someone who can understand me". I muttered myself by clenching by jaws in annoyance.

After searching for a while not for the washroom but for the people who can help me to get washroom. I saw A man who might be in his 50s, looking educated enough to release my washroom. Funny though.
I went to him to ask but noticed he was looking frustrated while looking at his phone, for a while I thought may be it's not a good idea to ask him but couldn't control the the pressure build inside me with each passing minute.
I muster all my courage for the sake of my pressure and asked that angry old man " excuse me sir.. .can you please tell me the way to the washroom? "
He suddenly exhibit a tense physique, by slightly hunched his shoulders and a furrowed brow. His grip on the phone getting tight. clenched his jaws indicating his clear agitation.
He didn't utter a word to me.
Which make me curse him under my breath damn. He also not educated enough.

May be he heard me or not but the old man stared at me in flustered expression and replied, "Go straight, and if you turn left, you'll find it". By pointing his middle finger up.. " if you get confused, look for the clear signage instructions so you don't have to ask anyone." and left.

Damn you.. If I wasn't this hurried I would have gave you a proper hearing.

"Where is the sign?" i retorted, by scanning the area. "I didn't find any when I was looking for the washroom."
As i looked up, where his middle finger was pointing.. I saw a clear sign pointing towards the washroom . I murmured to myself again cursing the authority, "It's their fault. They didn't put the signs up properly, that's why I couldn't find my way."

I hurried to the washroom, which was empty and quiet. After releasing the pressure as I approached the basin to wash my hands, I froze in my tracks. The figure standing Infront of me caught my eyes. The unbelievable sight.
Of Ella Stuart, a vision of success and allure, commands attention wherever she goes. Her physique is a masterpiece, sculpted to perfection - a harmonious blend of curves and toned lines that captivate every eye.