Chapter 16

THE SUN SHINED brightly today, you were taking a walk on the beach, your hair blew in the wind, you closed your eyes, smiling, as the sunshine glimmered on your face

THE SUN SHINED brightly today, you were taking a walk on the beach, your hair blew in the wind, you closed your eyes, smiling, as the sunshine glimmered on your face. You collected some shells and diamonds from the ocean when taking a swim.

After your relaxing walk by the beach, you decided to go home. You needed to make lunch for the kids and Jake. Once you got to your mauri, Jake was already cooking. Kiri and Neteyam were playing with Niraya, while Tuk and Loak were playing games.

A smile appeared on your face at the sight. You sat down next to your mate as your kids ran over to you and embraced you lovingly. You giggled at their squeals. "I missed you so much mama, how was your walk?" Tuk asked innocently. You smiled down at your daughter, "I missed you too Ma'Ite, my walk went great." You replied kissing her on the forehead.

Tuk giggled at you as you tickled her softly. You pulled her in for a hug before letting her go. Everyone sat down to eat as you all began chatting about your day. "So, how's everyone's day going so far?" You asked the kids as you munched on some fried meat. Niraya wiggled in your arms as she
admired you with her big eyes.

"My day has been great, me and Tsireya hanged out today. We went swimming on our Ilu's." Loak replied with pink cheeks. "Oooo, my baby bro is in love." Neteyam teased him with a smirk. Loak hissed at him playfully. You chuckled at Loak's response. "That's great to hear Ma'Itan." You replied, feeding Niraya a piece of mango. Kiri rolled her eyes playfully at her brothers. Jake pulled you closer by the waist, placing a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I missed you today love, I was training with Tonowari and some warriors." Jake spoke up. You smiled softly, I missed you too Ma'Jake." You replied leaning into him. He rubbed your thigh softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you were in your mauri with your family, Tsireya approached your hut panting heavily. She was tired from running. "Sister! Mother needs you, she's in labour." Tisreya spoke breathlessly. Your eyes widened as you handed your baby to Jake. The kids all stood up at the news.

You nodded your head at her and walked out with her quickly. The children and Jake followed behind. Even though Ronal is Tsahik, she still needed your help in delivering her baby, she taught you everything that you needed to know in Tsahik training.

Finally, you walked in, Tonowari was sitting behind Ronal as her back was pressed against his chest. Tonowari held her hand comfortingly. Ronal let out deeps breaths as she groaned in pain. You quickly walked over to her and sat in front of her. "Mama, I'm here. You need to start pushing." You spoke up. Ronal nodded at your words.

The kids and Jake were outside of the mauri along with Aonung and Roxto as they waited. Ronal opened her legs and began to push. She groaned in agony and pain. Tonowari kissed her forehead, calming her the best that he could.

After pushing so much the baby finally arrived. The baby's wails and cries echoed through the mauri. "It's a boy mother." You spoke up as you placed him onto Ronal's chest. Ronal cried with happiness. "He looks just like you Ma'Tono." Ronal spoke up to Tonowari. Your father smiled happily at his son.

"He does tiyawn, he does." He replied back with absolute joy in his heart. Everyone barged in at the sound of the baby crying. They all gasped. "He's so beautiful mother." Aonung spoke as he shed happy tears. Tsireya squealed at her baby brother. "He's so cute mama." Tsireya spoke.

"His eyes are so cute!!" Tuk exclaimed with a wide smile. Neteyam and Loak nodded in agreement. Kiri smiled fondly at him, he truly was adorable. "He really is beautiful Ronal, congratulations to you both." Jake said to Ronal and Tonowari. "Thank you Jake." Ronal thanked him with a smile. Tonowari nodded his head at him along with a smile in response. "What shall we name him, my love?" Tonowari asked Ronal. You applied a soothing balm to her heat. "Atan." Ronal replied to her mate.

Atan te Tanuto Tonowari'itan

"Oh that's beautiful mother." You replied as you placed your hand against your heart, smiling at your baby brother. Atan cooed at Ronal playing with her hair. Everyone smiled at the scene. "That's the perfect name for him tiyawn." Tonowari spoke as he kissed Ronal gently on the lips. Ronal giggled into the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT'S BEEN a day since Ronal gave birth, you were so happy that everything turned out great

IT'S BEEN a day since Ronal gave birth, you were so happy that everything turned out great. You were so thrilled to finally meet your brother. You were home with your family including your parents and your siblings.

Jake held Niraya in his arms as she played with a toy, she cooed at her father showing him the toy innocently. Jake smiled at his daughter. He kissed her cheeks softly. Niraya squealed at her father.

You were cooking food for everyone while Tsireya helped you. Aonung and Kiri were sitting next to each other, you noticed how close they were, and Aonung was holding her by the waist. You also noticed Kiri's pink cheeks. She softly giggled at a joke that Aonung told her. You smirked at them noting what you were going to say to Kiri later. You were happy for your daughter.

Ronal laid in one of the hammock's, relaxing, Tonowari sat beside her with Atan in his arms. Neteyam and Loak helped you cook as well. Tuk was sitting on your lap as she rested her head on your chest, playing with her toy Toruk that Jake gifted her for her birthday.

Lei'wa looked around her mauri smiling widely, being with your family always brings joy to your heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vocabulary:
Tiyawn - My love/love

Yay!!! Atan is officially born guys!!! 🥹💞 I don't know Tonowari or Ronal's last names 😭. So I made up a last name for Tonowari. 'Tanuto'.