Chapter 1:Sibling Bonding Time

A/N: So I will be using aspects of the Hades game Zagreus[Baby boy is dating Thanatos] and aspects of Lore Olympus Melione [Yes she's deaf it really would fit in Percy Jackson verse]

🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯
Zagreus Pov
🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯
I shook my head as I listened to Neeks talk about the time mom decided to turn him into a dandelion, I made a mental note to discuss with mom about not harming my baby brother. I admit that the fact he helped find my beloved Thanatos after Gaea decided to stir up trouble made me want to bond more with him and Hazel. I regret not being able to meet Bianca before she was reincarnated as my cousin Percy's half sister Estelle Blofis. I swear my family was problematic at times, Melione and I figured out Bianca was reborn as Estelle and wanted to inform both our younger siblings. Nico often times would have conversations with Melione in sign language, Hazel was struggling to learn it she understood it but it was hard for her to pick up. I assured her that it took me awhile to sort it out in fact I told her Demeter still struggles with it.

"Hazel, you know Mel and I never had a chance to meet with Bianca either seeing as we had our own duties to deal with. I know technically you're a child of Dad's Roman side but..." I trailed off trying to not come off too rude or condescending. "I honestly don't know what to say, I just wish I could of met the three of you sooner. " I bow my head as Melione rolls her eyes and began to sign how Mom was reluctant to let us spend time around our demigod siblings as she thought it best we don't suffer heartbreak from Dad having relationships outside thier marriage. I chuckle softly seeing as Uncle Zeus and Uncle Poseidon openly had affairs outside thier marriages.

Melione signed that she honestly found it arrogant as if anything Dad cared of his demigod children unlike the other brothers of the big three. I shook my head seeing as not all gods forget thier kids it's just typical Zeus shenanigans. I noticed Hazel nods and said that she was learning to accept that Neeks loved her for who she was and wasn't comparing her to Bianca. Hazel went on to explain that she heard stories about Bianca from Neeks, The Hunters of Artemis and Percy. I noticed that Melione and Neeks decided to go and spend time together with each other so we could each talk about the fate of Bianca's spirit. I shook my head when Hazel spoke "Zagreus, you want to tell me something about Bianca's rebirth am I right? Nico and Melione have their own bond and I think he's still processing you and Thanatos are a couple now."Hazel blushes as I knew she had been trying to accept that Melione and I care for her and Nico.

"I swear that you pick up on others mannerisms easily Haze, well Percy's new little sister Estelle is in fact Bianca's spirit reborn. I was talking with Mel and Dad about it, Mom overheard and she seemed genuinely happy. She is trying to accept you and Neeks, she hates when Mel and I get mad at her."I went into details about how Melione and I wanted to make sure we were able to protect her. I knew she's now Percy's little sister but... I sigh softly only to feel Hazel hugging me. I return the hug as she admitted that she was talking to Nico about the possibility and how Percy seemed to notice how they often had the spooky death sibling overprotective vibe when he spoke about her. Basically Percy was fine with having his favorite Uncle's children as adopted older siblings.

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
Nico Pov
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Melione and I exchanged a look as it was obvious Estelle Blofis is Bianca's reincarnated soul. Melione signs that she's proud that I have been helping out deaf demigods along with Will, Leo, Annabeth and surprisingly Clarisse. I roll my eyes as I signed to her Clarisse wasn't as thick headed as her father and was a member of the Nico Protection Squad. Melione chuckles as she raised a brow indicating that she was curious about how Auntie Hestia had been doing and how things were going with Will. I sigh as I talk while I sign as I sensed our dear siblings are approaching. "Will honestly never let's up with his mother hen behavior, I'm not against it. I just feel like when Demeter lectures us, I swear it's amusing. He's not happy about my getting turned into a dandelion by Persephone." I lowered my head before feeling a soft push from Melione as she asked if anyone else at camp noticed Auntie Hestia. I list off that Will, Leo, Clarisse did, I added Hazel and Jason noticed and Thalia also when the Hunters visited Camp Half-blood.

"I know that Jason and Thalia are still shocked that Diana Prince is thier older sister, and she is the legendary Wonder Woman. I know that she's amused that my nickname is Cabin 13 Batman, Jason's is Cabin 1 Blonde Superman and Percy's is Cabin 3 Aquaman. I think that she wants to inform her fellow Justice League teammates about it. She's not likely going to unless we are sent to find demigods or such." I frown as I heard an all to familiar laugh of our brother Zagreus. I felt Melione flinch as Zagreus was hugging her while he laughed. Hazel rolls her eyes as she sat by Melione while I pulled Zagreus to sit beside me. "Hey guys welcome back !" I paused as I saw Melione give Hazel a hug and Zagreus a death glare.

"Sorry Mel, but I have a feeling that we may encounter Diana soon. Also did you know that she's hooked up with Batman. I know that you're a fanboy of the legendary Batman." Zagreus winked as he asked "Does Will approve or does he not know?" I punch him in the arm as I told him that Will was aware of it and his favorite superhero was Green Lantern [John Stewart is one I'm using here]. I look towards Hazel and she admits she was a fan of the Teen Titan Raven. I felt happy as we spent time talking about things that were of no significance and our mutual interest.

"I'm going to get going, I have a date with Thanatos and.."Zagreus blushed "I swear he hasn't been aware of the fact you are dating Will, he's adjusting to the fact Hazel's with Frank you know." He gave a salute before heading off on his date. I gave Melione and Hazel a look. I signed if she'd be up for coming to Camp Half-blood to meet a daughter of Nemesis who was also deaf. Melione gave me a bear hug as she gestures for us to head to Camp Half-blood. I hope that for this month we don't have any unexpected guests, I know Mr. D has respect for Melione and Zagreus as they are some of the few gods willing to help campers train and learn things.