Saturday, March 30th, 2024

My family told me we were going to Canada and I got excited to go, so we loaded our things and got to the airport. Once we were on the plane, I had a seat and turned on my phone to text my boyfriend.

   -Hey man, I may or may not be going to Canada...

+oh, that's cool.

So.. It wasn't a huge chat, but at least I talked to him. Anywho, once we got there, I was truly fascinated by the trees, the buildings, the way everything was. It was different from Boston, yet, the same. So my family and I stumbled upon a mall

"Mum, may we go here? I mean, I know we just got here and all, but, that mall is huge! "

She agreed, and we went to the mall and we went into this one shop.

Well, that's when I saw it, the familiar blonde hair, baggy clothes, wolf cut, bracelets, classic winter boots, Gorillaz shirt, and glasses. I hesitantly said ".. Damien? "

My British accent was the main part of me, something that always shook out. And gar different from the other people. He didn't seem to look, so I said it a little louder "Damien..? "

I saw the glasses, the silly flushed nose, the green-ish-blue eyes, it was certainly him. He seemed a tad shocked, but yet, unphased. "Phil?" Yup, it was him. Only him calls me Phil, or as a joke, Philly Willy, mainly to piss me off. But to hear his voice in person, holy shit.

I gave him a gentle hug once we recognized each other, he tensed but hugged back. Wow. After nearly a year, I hugged him.. That was so awesome.

So after a little talking with our parents, I was allowed to go stay for like.. 2 hours.. So, once I got his house, his brother was making weed cookies for some damn reason..

And he just was in his room drawing up some hellpark and Hazbin Hotel stuff, nothing too unusual, but for some reason I was scared to go in his room so..i fell asleep on the couch

"..Philip.. You've been sleeping for like... 2 hours.. "

Oh shit, I used up all the time we had together. apologized and offered a time at the fair. He shrugged and agreed.

Well, about 5 days later, we went there.. With his little cousin..

Them seemed to have a blast, but my jealous ass was just watching them go on rides, though, I did have fun

After each ride, they'd go over to a corner of grass and just talk. When I tried to join, I was ignored..

Well THEN, huge time gap, me and him thought I'd be funny to climb a dollar coaster.. Sober did and long story short, I nearly fell. We laughed after that and left.

THE END.