Chapter 3

{This chapter has mild... smut?? Skip if u don't wanna read :) }

Vox pov:

Me and Tino excused ourselves and left to go to his limo that was waiting outside for us. We quickly hopped into the limo and drove off. I sat on the other side to Val so I could quickly text me assistant. Val then pulled me across the limo with his four arms.

"Tino........ what are you-" and before I could finish my sentence he smashed our mouths together hungrily. My body felt like it was on fire. My mind went numb. My everything went stiff. All I could do was lean into him as he trailed kisses down my neck, nipping and biting at the skin. He briefly paused before turning to look at me. I could see the raw lust in his burning pink eyes. It felt intoxicating. I quickly turned away from his eyes before I could become infatuated with his eyes. He smirked and sunk his teeth in my shoulder.

"Ahhhhhhhh~" I moaned "V-val- it hurts... Sto-" Seeming happy with my reaction he swiftly sunk his teeth deeper and deeper into my shoulder. The pain now overwhelming, I panicked and pulled away.

"Val.." I panted between heavy breaths "Please.... It hurts... too much...."

"Awwwww~ you can't handle me~?" He mocked

"That's not what I said" I snapped "I just don't want to crash."

"You don't want to crash hmmmm~? I guess that means you can't handle me~" he chuckled.

"Fuck you." I retorted

"If you say so~" And without warning he forced me backwards onto the seat of the limo and attacked my lips with his tongue, bitting them and tasting every inch of my mouth. His tongue lapped up the blood now oozing out from my shoulder very carefully, trying not to make me flinch away from him. His hands quickly moved down my body and stopped at the belt I was wearing. He was about to undo my belt but before he could, the limo stopped and the driver turned the engine off.

"That ride wasn't long enough.." Valentino muttered as he stepped out the limo. I sighed, relieved and took his hand and he helped me out.

"Do you wanna go inside and finish where we left off Voxxy~?" Val purred.

"Errrr... mayb-" I was interrupted by my ringtone playing.

"I'll be in my office if you need me." I said as I quickly walked away. I teleported to my office and looked at my phone. It was Velvette. "Urghh what does that bitch want now??" I groaned to myself and picked up.
"FINALLY IDIOT" she exclaimed.
"What do you want Velvette"
"Nothing really, just wanted to make sure you and Val weren't fucking"
"Urghhhhhhh. And you called me for that??"
"Well were you?"
"No. He was about to offer it though."
"Exactly, be happy I saved you" she mocked. "AND I FUCKING KNEW YOU WEREN'T GONNA DO PAPERWORK"
"Fuck you Vel."
"Rude. Anyways I actually wanted to ask if you were still okay for movie night"
"Wait that's tonight??"
"Yeah idiot. Every Friday night.
"Oh you have GOT to be kidding me"
"Is that a yes?"
"Yes" I sighed "but only on one condition. You don't take ANY pictures"
"WHAT NO. PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT."
"Then I can't co-"
"Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. just please come. Oop- I have to go, SE YA VOXXY <3". And with that she ended the call.

"GOD DAMN IT VEL YOU KNOW I HATE THAT NICKNAME" I shouted at nobody in particular.

{Sorry for the short chapter but I wanna get out a chapter as soon as possible.}

{Byeee my lovelies💙}

{564 words}