Chapter 1: the woods

Liu was looking through the woods for Jeff his heart set on getting revenge for their parents by killing Jeff. He stopped in his tracks when he heard the sound of something wet he looked down and saw your dead body. "Poor thing..." Liu bends down and he closes your eyes he looks up and he sees your ghost he stares into your eyes feeling sorry for you. He gets up and he walks away leaving your body and ghost he keeps looking in the woods for Jeff unaware that you were following him. He decided to call it a night and he started making his way out of the woods you try to touch Liu and it works. He turns to look at you and his eyes wander your body he noticed that you were floating he was shocked at first but he looked back up his eyes meeting yours. "So you're a ghost...?" You nodded and he thought for a couple seconds. "How could you touch me then?" He asked and you shrugged he started walking back to where he was staying you floated beside Liu. He asked you a couple questions like who killed you and why you were following him you answered his questions. When the two of you got to where he was staying he searched on line trying to figure out why you could touch him if you were dead.