Chapter 0. About this book..

Most of this will be in Lunars Pov, this is mine and a friends au so this is NOT a part of the sun and moon show nor any of the Fnaf games. This au is a traitor au. I'm not the best at grammar or remembering to update books so have fun- Also I'm going to try keeping this book short!

About Lunar

Real name: Star

Creator: ?

Height: 4-4'5 feet

One of the traitors, works at the carnival area of the daycare. Knows how to juggle well and has magic. (Can mostly just float stuff-), has pretty big anger issues!!

About Eclipse

Real name: Astra

Creator: ?

Height: 7'10 feet

The other traitor, also works at the carnival area for entertainment but mostly just helps the kids interact with Lunar, he hate kids and use to know how to make balloon animals. (He quit making them due to him hating kids.), he is usually the master mind during the plans but Lunar/Star gives ideas.

Star and Astra can communicate using magic (aka Star/Lunar's magic). They've never had a fight during their time being alive which each other. Most of the time Star rides around on Astra's shoulders so he can see around easier, their main goal though is to get the Newton Star ofc. I'm not going to spoil what their motive with the Newton Star is though. Neither Star or Astra know who they were made by.

About Sun

Real name: Sunshine

Creator: Yk the creator-

Height: 7'6

Is Fraternal twins with Moon, he does not know that Lunar or Eclipse are traitors. He loves both of them like they were his own siblings, he personally loves Lunar because of how hyper he is.

About Moon

Real name: Moonlight

Creator: Same as Sun's

Height: 7'6 

     Again Fraternal twins with Sun, he has trust issues and is really smart. Doesn't care for kids but still helps Sun with the kids just to make him happy. In charge of the nap-time routine, he uses Moondrops to have the kids sleep easier.

Sun and Moon love each other dearly but do have their differences. Moon cannot handle Sun at time, Sun cannot handle Moon at times just because of one thing. They seem to different to each other. They argue about small things but in the end always find a way to make up. 

Anyways enough of me ranting onto the real story!! >:3