Murder

-WA-

"Come on Michael. Vincent and Maria aren't in the best shape right now..." I mutter as I turn to my best friend and his daughter, who were standing still with a blank face.

"What is happening to them?" My oldest asked, "Sensory overload." I answered as he nods his head. "But why?" He inquired, "Vincent has ADHD and Mia has something, we haven't tested her yet but we think it's ADHD like Vincent." I explained.

"AD-"

"Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder"

"Oh..."

"But Maria doesn't have the sighs of ADHD, like she will randomly tiptoe and she doesn't like people touching her in any way." Michael states, "Maybe it Autism or something else." I say.

"I think it could be Autism." Jane said, "Holy fuck! You scared me." I say as Jane laughs.

I walk to the back to grab some headphones for Maria and Vincent.

--

I grabbed a knife, a rag, and a black trash bag. Then I drove to the pizzeria thinking about blood, screams of fear, and Charlie Emily. My first victim.

I heard crying and screaming from a little girl, aslong as banging on glass then laughing from the other kids.

"Charlie? Are you locked out from the other kids?" I said with sorrow. "Y-y-yes." She suttered. I pulled her into a tight embrace, hopeing to calm her down.

Then I stabbed her in the back. Her body dropped to the ground lifeless. Her eyes have wided and her mouth opened. I grab her body then put it in the black trash bag.

I throw the bag into my truck then wait until closing time.

--

Now it's closing time so I walked into the restaurant and walked up to The puppet. I look at her black sad face.

She could use color.

Like... Oh! Lavender, or Tiffany's blue, or red and purple.

Yeah red and purple sounds nice.

I grabbed the red and purple paints then a paint brush then add purple tears and red lips on it. Nice. Vincent must now be worried...

-VD-

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?"