His two personalities (2)

"Haan baba! Aap itni chinta mat karo. Mere paas kal tak ka time hain packing finish karne ke keliye. Maine kalki do flight tickets book Karli hain 8pm ki. Aur to aur Aarav Bhai bhi mere saath hi jarahe hain! Waha pe hum dadi se bhi millenge aur humare new branch ka construction bhi dekh lenge."Advait Trivedi said as he couldn't see his father worried because he was fasting.
(Yes father! Don't worry too much. I have time till tomorrow to finish my packing. I have booked two flight tickets for tomorrow. And also Aarav Bhai is also coming with me! we will visit gradma and also see the new branch construction there)

"Tension to mujhe teri frigidness se hain. Upar se ye waha ek hafte ke keliye rahega. Achhi baat to ye hain ki Aarav bhi iske saath hi jayega!" Dhiraj Trivedi, the head of the family in name and the retired CEO of his own business thought while taking glances at both of his sons.
(You will know gradually why I said Dhiraj is head of the family in NAME only :)

"Veere, baba tere change of behaviour ke wajese itna stress le rahe hain. Waha par ek sentence se zyada bolega to achha hoga."Aarav Trivedi, the current CEO of T&T Industries and the eldest and the most mature son of Shraddha mansion said in a joking way so that his little brother doesn't feel hurt.
(Bro, father is stressing because of your change of behaviour. If you say more than one sentence there then it will be better!)

"You are absolutely right Aarav Bhai, Adi Bhai is the literal meaning of a person with two personalities! He is totally different when with us and when with others." Deeksha Trivedi, the youngest and the most adored person in the mansion who's currently studying fashion designing, said as she appreciated her brother's words.
"Bhai you should socialize more." Both Aarav and Deeksha said in unison and chuckled a little.

Advait's POV
I was silently hearing all the complainants, Deeksha and Aarav Bhai were giving me. But, I just couldn't open my mouth to protest as they were unfortunately right. I cannot change myself despite numerous efforts for the past 3 years.
My routine has always been between my work and my family for these 3 years. This might be the reason why I couldn't save time for myself and became unfriendly around other people.
----------
Advait Trivedi is the COO of his family business, the T&T Industries which is highly considered whenever there is a list of top quality electronics throughout India.
--------
"Give this file to Aarav sir and tell him to check if there is any mistake."Advait ordered his assistant,Veer, with a hardened and deep voice.
"Ok sir. Sir...can I ask you a question?" Veer asked with nervousness.
"Yes"Advait said.
"Sir are you going to Hyderabad.... tomorrow to see our new branch construction?" Veer asked feeling nervous because it was important for the company to check the construction.
"Yes, I have booked my flight ticket for tomorrow" Advait said without looking at Veer.
"Ok sir. May I leave now?"Veer asked getting releaved.
"Yes and stop calling me sir. I've told you this since the first day! You're older than me!!"Advait said like a kid
"Ha..ha.. ok Si- I mean Advait."Veer said before leaving for his own cabin.

----***----

✨~I am the moon

✨~I am the moon...
Will you be my bloom?~✨

Hi!
Ik I am late in my updates and I sincerely apologise for that and for the repentance the next chapter will be updated tomorrow.(I'm a lazy patootie fr😅😅)
Bye!
☘️Thank you ☘️