creatures involved in story

1. Elves: Graceful and long-lived beings known for their extraordinary beauty and affinity for nature. Elves are often depicted as skilled archers, magic users, or skilled warriors.

2. warlocks are often portrayed as male witches or sorcerers who wield dark or forbidden magic. They are typically associated with mysterious and arcane powers, and their abilities often involve summoning and controlling supernatural creatures or harnessing dark forces. Warlocks are often depicted as complex and morally ambiguous characters, navigating a fine line between good and evil. Their abilities and origins can vary depending on the specific fantasy world or story they are part .

3. Wizards are typically portrayed as scholars and seekers of knowledge, spending years studying and honing their magical abilities. They often possess a wide range of spells and can use them for various purposes, such as casting powerful offensive spells, conjuring protective barriers, or even divination.wizards have distinct specialties or magical domains, such as elemental magic, necromancy, illusion, or healing. They may also have familiar companions, such as owls or cats, and possess knowledge of ancient languages and lore.

4.Warewolfs : Werewolves are often depicted as possessing superhuman strength, speed, agility, and senses in both human and wolf form. They are also known for their acute sense of smell, their ability to track prey, and their powerful jaws and razor-sharp claws. In some tales, werewolves are portrayed as being able to control their transformations through acts of will or through the use of magic.

5: Faeries: Enchanting and magical beings often associated with mischief and tricks. Faeries come in various forms and sizes, and they can possess magical abilities and offer assistance or hindrance to humans.

6.Familiars: Familiars are animal companions or spirits that assist warlocks in their magical endeavors. They can take various forms, such as cats, birds, or even more fantastical creatures. Familiars are known for their intelligence, ability to communicate with their warlock, and provide guidance and protection.

7. Demons: Demons are often associated with warlocks due to their dark and diabolical nature. In mythology and folklore, demons are supernatural beings who possess great power and knowledge of forbidden arts. Warlocks may summon and form pacts with demons to gain access to their dark magic and otherworldly abilities.

8. Imps: Imps are mischievous and often small supernatural creatures that are commonly associated with warlocks. They serve as loyal companions and assistants to warlocks, carrying out their bidding and providing magical aid. Imps are known for their cunning nature and knack for causing trouble.

9. Shadow Creatures: Warlocks are sometimes linked to shadowy realms and darkness, and shadow creatures reflect this association. These beings exist in the shadows and can take different forms, such as shadowy humanoid figures or shadowy animals. They possess stealth, the ability to manipulate darkness, and can aid warlocks in their magical endeavors.

10. Elementals: Elementals are supernatural entities that embody the forces of nature. Warlocks who specialize in elemental magic may summon and communicate with these creatures. They are tied to specific elements such as fire, water, earth, or air and can offer their powers to warlocks for offensive or defensive purposes.

11. Eldritch Horrors: Warlocks delving into forbidden and ancient magics sometimes find themselves connected to unfathomable beings known as Eldritch Horrors. These Lovecraftian entities are often beyond human comprehension, possessing immense power and driving those who encounter them to madness.

12 Pixies: Pixies are small, playful creatures that are often depicted as mischievous and quick-witted. They are known for their ability to fly, shimmering wings, and their connection to nature. Pixies are commonly found in folklore and are believed to have magical powers that allow them to cast spells, create illusions, and manipulate the natural world.

13. Sprites: Sprites are slender and delicate fairy-like creatures that are linked to specific elements, such as water, air, fire, or earth. They possess supernatural abilities related to their elemental affinity. Water sprites, for example, have the power to manipulate water, while fire sprites can control flames. They are often seen as protectors of their respective elements.

14 Brownies: Brownies are household fairies known for their helpful nature. They are considered benevolent creatures that assist with domestic chores, such as cleaning or mending clothes, in exchange for small offerings, such as food or milk. Brownies are said to be invisible or shapeshift into small animals, making their presence often known through their helpful actions.

15. Nymphs: Nymphs are female spirits associated with specific natural elements, such as forests, rivers, or mountains. They are often depicted as beautiful and seductive beings. Nymphs possess magical powers and are connected to the vitality and life force of their respective domains. They are known to bring good fortune and protect the natural world.

16. Sylphs: Sylphs are creatures of the air and wind. They are often portrayed as graceful and airy beings, capable of flight and having the ability to manipulate air currents. Sylphs are associated with gentle breezes, storms, and the invisible energies of the atmosphere. They play a significant role in nature and are guardians of the skies.

17. Goblins: Goblins are supernatural creatures that are often associated with fairies. They are known for their mischievous and sometimes malevolent behavior. Goblins can vary in appearance and abilities, but they are typically depicted as small, ugly beings with a penchant for pranks and trickery. In some folklore, they are considered a type of fairy or fairy-like creature.

18 : .. "The Mists of Avalon" ( this character taken created by Marion Zimmer Bradley in his fiction )
goddess-centered religion of Avalon.  around the goddesses of Celtic mythology, such as the Lady of the Lake and Morgaine (Morgan le Fay), who possess magical powers and influence the fate of the characters.

This is purely fanfiction created by me

Evercrest include creatures and their names

Warlock ; Yoongi

Shadow creatures : Valeria ( Queen adapted yoongi)

Imps : Elar ( king)

Wizard : Dae

Demon : Junkook ( Yoongis cousin loves yoongi)

Familiars : joogin ( one of assistant)

Elementals: kai ( one of assistant)

Faeloria includes creatures and their names

Super creature : Jimin
( Jimin is quite spl because he was born as half warewolf and elves)

Elves : Yun hee (jimins mom )

Warewolf : park haul ( jímin's dad)

Pixies : Merlin ( assistent and close person)

Brownies : Elsa ( park haul elder sister)

Nymps : Lisa ( on of relative)

Sylphs : Jennie ( Lisa close friend)

Goblin : Teahyung ( Jimins close friend)
....
Enjoy reading story 😊
....
Word count : 1041 🥺
....
If you have any doudts you can ask me....
.....
I will update chapter 1 soon