Bound by Fate (requested)

Requested "forced to be mafia's sister "

By,

@NavyaAggarwal685

⋆。°✩⋆˙:*:˙⋆✩°。⋆

⋆。°✩⋆˙:・゚✧:・.˚。・.・゚✧:・.˚。・゚✧:・.:˙⋆✩°。⋆

Chapter 1: Unexpected Entanglement

The bustling streets of Seoul buzzed with life as Yn navigated through the crowded sidewalks. Little did she know, her life was about to take a drastic turn. She had always been an ordinary girl, but fate had other plans. As she turned the corner, she collided with someone, sending her belongings scattering across the pavement.

"I'm so sorry," she stammered, looking up to meet the gaze of the stranger she had bumped into. Her heart skipped a beat as she found herself staring into the intense eyes of Jungkook, the enigmatic figure known to many as the youngest member of the city's most notorious mafia family.

Jungkook's expression softened as he helped Yn gather her scattered belongings. "Are you okay?" he asked, his voice surprisingly gentle despite his intimidating reputation.

Yn nodded, her pulse racing at the unexpected encounter. She had heard the rumors about Jungkook and his family, but she never imagined she would come face to face with him.

"Thank you," she murmured, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

As Jungkook handed her the last of her belongings, their hands brushed briefly, sending a jolt of electricity through her veins. There was something undeniably magnetic about him, something that drew her in despite the danger that surrounded him.

Before Yn could say another word, Jungkook disappeared into the crowd, leaving her standing there, breathless and bewildered. Little did she know, their paths were destined to cross again in ways she could never have imagined.

⋆。°✩⋆˙:・゚✧:・.˚。・.・゚✧:・.˚。・゚✧:・.:˙⋆✩°。⋆

Chapter 2: A Fateful Encounter

Days turned into weeks, and Yn couldn't shake the memory of her encounter with Jungkook. Try as she might to forget him, his image lingered in her mind, haunting her thoughts day and night.

One evening, as she made her way home from work, Yn found herself once again in the wrong place at the wrong time. She stumbled upon a confrontation between rival gangs, her heart pounding in her chest as she watched the scene unfold before her eyes.