Stop smiling

Taylor's POV

I'm finishing up my skincare when I glance over and see my tweezers sitting my the sink. An amazing idea pops into my head and I grab them while walking into the closet.

I change out of my robe and into a pair of basic sweatpants and a small cropped tank top.

I kiss Benji on the head and jog down the hallway.

I run down the stairs and peak into the office for Travis. That's odd? He isn't in there.

I look in the movie room, the kitchen and bathroom before I see the living room light on from the corner of my eye.

I smile and skip over to the room.

Travis's POV

"Travisssss!" I hear Taylor sing out my name while walking into the living room. "Oh no." I say quietly to myself, this girl is up to no good.

I put my phone down beside me and give her my full attention.

I lean my head back to look at her walking by. She stops and gives me an upside down kiss.

"Lay on ur back." She says and stops standing in front of me sitting on the couch.

"Okay... may I ask why." I say and obey her orders.

"I'm doing your eyebrows." She says.

"No you are not missy." I say but before I can stand up and flee the scene, she quickly gets on top of me and straddles my rib cage, locking me down.

I cover my face with my hands when I see the pink and white glittery tweezers in her hand.

"Tay is it gonna hurt?" I say as she try's to move my hands.

"No I literally do it all the time." She says and pins my hands by my side using her thighs to trap them.

"Now relax. I'm not gonna go all 2000's on you, just a clean up." She says and uses one hand to steady my head.

"Ow. Ow. Ouch." She's a god damn liar! This shit hurts more than anything.

"Calm down it's not that bad." She says while going rapid speed plucking my eyebrow hair.

"Stop moving your face." She giggle screams at me.

I eventually stop fighting it and just look into her beautiful eyes.

She's so focused. I don't realize that I'm smiling at her until she tells me to stop it.

I laugh and try to straighten my face out. But I can't help it. My lips naturally curl up into a smile when I'm looking at her.

"Travis seriously, quit smiling. It's messing up my work." She looks down at my eyes and widens hers for a moment.

After a few minutes of silence I decide to be bold. "Tay." I say while looking into her eyes. "Trav." She says back without looking down at me.

"You know I love you, like a lot." I say. "Yes... why? What did you do?" She asks with a funny look on her face. "Nothing." I shake my head. "I just want you to know that I love you the most anyone could ever love, and you're my favorite girl, favorite person."

"Travis stop." She says with a giggle. "I'm serious babygirl. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I say truthfully.

"Trav, you're gonna make me cry." She says. I chuckle at her. It wasn't often I really talked about my emotions, I told her I loved her multiple times a day yes but I rarely said more than that.

I go to wrap my hands securely around her body but remember my hands are trapped. Taylor loosens her thighs and I slide my hands out. I place one on top of her thigh and the other on the dip of her waist.

She pauses for a moment and blinks her eyes as a tear creates a path down her face. She slides her butt down my torso and buried her face in my neck. I nuzzle myself in her hair and move my hands up to hold her tightly. I close my eyes and take this moment with my lady.

"I love you too. So so much. You came into my life when I swore that I would never love again. Yet after our first date I was head over heels for you." She starts saying. She pauses and laughs for a minute before continuing. "Even after you got totally wasted and we had to call your sister in law to take us home cause you got me drunk too!" The memory's from that would always be my favorite. Usually when you're drunk you forget a lot but I was so nervous to meet Taylor for the first time that my brain remembers everything down to the lingerie set she was wearing.

We both laugh and exchange our favorite memories throughout the relationship.

We end up falling asleep on the couch, Taylor on top of me still pinning me down and tweezers in hand. I wouldn't want anything more though.

____________________________________

Y'all I got this idea from the picture of Travis holding that baby before signing his helmet and I noticed his eyebrows were a little different.

Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't been posting as frequent. It's the end of my schools 3rd quarter which means grade day is tomorrow so I needed to do a lot of assignments.

Keep an eye out for a special surprise soon...

___________
||902 words||