Chapter - 1

Author pov

One of inhuman realms

In a world of  darkness and  mysteries where supernatural creature are roaming freely... Jímin was never shown to the world
His mother was a powerful supernatural elves  creature and his father was a shape-shifting werewolf. Jímin was their secret, for they feared the consequences of revealing his true identity to the world.
Jímin lived a sheltered life, never allowed to roam beyond the boundaries of his home. His parents were overprotective, fearing that their enemies would capture their precious son and use his powers for evil.

JIMIN   POV

I'm sleeping peacefully but my sleep got disturbed by my dad who is calling to had breakfast looking outside of the window I saw how excitedly every one doing their work freely without any restrictions unlike me . "Am I just permited to home"

Can't I go outside and roam like everyone why should everyone keep me as a secret prince...

Jímin: (whispering) Father, why should I hide in the shadows? Why can't I  live among the all the supernatural creatures like everyone else?

Park haul: (sighs) My son...my prince it's not safe for you  out there.

Jímin: But why did you and mother choose to have me if I can never experience the world outside?

Park haul (jimins dad) : (sadly) We didn't have a choice. Your so special u have very powerful powers and u are warewolf  . when we found out your mother was pregnant, we knew we had to keep you hidden. It breaks our hearts, but it's for your own protection.

Jímin: (frustrated) But I'm not a child anymore, I can protect myself!

Park Yun hee ( jimins mom) : (appearing from the shadows) That's not the point, my dear. It's not just about physical protection, it's also about protecting your identity. You possess rare and powerful abilities, and there are beings out there who would do anything to get their hands on you.

Jímin: (concerned) What kind of abilities?