First day at school

It was my first day at high school.I was there with my cousin (who is also my classmate) Aony.I was very nervous at first but as soon as I reached the school, I felt so excited. I am not enough confident, that's why my mother told me that I should learn from others how to be confident.

I was late at the first day of school. I and Aony, we hurriedly took seats at the last bench. When the teacher went away, the students started to make noises.I was busy making new friends. Then I heard someone calling a boy named "Abdullah". That name caught my attention. I then turned my head to see who it was and noticed a boy getting up from his seat. He was tall and cute. I incautiously stared at him not noticing the time passing by. He then suddenly looked at me and threw a gorgeous smile. I was so embarrassed that I didn't dare to look at him again.

After a while our English teacher, ' Mr.Rezwan ' entered the classroom. The class was quite interesting. After Mr. Rezwan came Mr.Idris,our Math teacher. I hate this subject. But unlike our primary Math teacher, Mr. Idris was quite friendly. I enjoyed his class.Literature, History, Arts,Science and finally it's freedom!

After the school broke up, I started to head for our home with Aony and my new friends - Mohona ,Supriya and Kotha. I then noticed that boy in the class. He was walking with his orange coloured bicycle. Again he looked at me and smiled. I felt like my face was about to explode.

I tried not to think about him that night but his charming smile lingered around my heart.