Act one

Authors note- the casting for sun jang is ahn so-hee, words 371
——
*a 17 year old girl is lives in jang uk's house and she starts to talk to the readers*
The girls pov
"In Daeho there are five main families. The Jin family, Park family, seo family, Jang family and kam family. With Three heirs: Park Dang Gu, Jang Uk and Kam Sun Jung."

"The Jin, Park, Seo and Jang children are called the four seasons: The daughter of the Jin family who has the vitality of spring. Jin Cho Yeon.
The heir of the Park family who has the energy of a hot summer. Park Dang Gu.

The genius of the Seo family who is as noble as the sunset in fall. Seo Yul.

Then there is Jang Uk, the successor of the Jang family, who is as dazzling as the winter snow.
While the kam child : Cold as ice, energy of the storm . Kam Sun Jung

"The Jin family owns and protects the Jinyowon. The Jinyowon houses many magical objects.

The Park family lead Songrim. Songrim oversees the training of young mages.
The Seo family protects the borders of Daeho and has lights that burn for each member of the family.

The Jang family produces the Gwanju of Cheonbugwan. Cheonbugwan controls a huge amount of magic and also advises the royal family.

Lastly but not least the Kam family own and lead Sonrim, in the Sonrim house has magical runes, some of the runes can be used to see into the future."

"I am kam sun jung, only child of kam suk and kam haru, just like jang uk my gate of energy is closed, the reason? I don't know. My father closed the gate when I was a baby due to something, No one wants to tell me. I live in Songrim as a pupil of Master Heo, until I can prove myself and open my gate I can't return to Sonrim.

I am at Jang uk's home with maidservant kim because I feel safe with maidservant kim, I had come to Songrim at age of 12 I felt very lonely and maidservant kim was there for me. That's why I feel so safe with her"