☆ ❝ 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ❞

Soyeon and the others arrived at Jiho's house, eyes on them when they walked in, as always

"Hey, Jiho~" Seyoung said as they all walked up to him, who was with Taehwan, Suhwan, and Hojun.

"Hey, beautiful." Jiho said as him and Seyoung hugged. The rest laughed at the two.

"Okay, space is still a thing for you two." Hyerim said while making the two separate. 

"Jiho, if you don't treat her right, i'm gonna have you ass beat." Yubin threatened him making the younger a little startled. 

"Damn, okay." Jiho chuckled. They all hung out for a bit and drank until Hojun called out, "You guys wanna play a game?"

To Soyeon, it didn't sound like a good idea (coming from Hojun) because she knew what he was going to say- seven minutes in heaven. Something Soyeon never really liked since she always got the crappiest guys to go with her. 

And was she right? Of course she was. Typical Hojun. And the worst part was, Daehan was playing throughout picking partners through spinning a bottle, he kept his eyes on her, praying it would pick him.

First, Seyoung and Jiho. Second, Yubin and Moonkyu. Third...

"Soyeon, it's your turn." Jiho said, those sudden words making Taehyun come back inside, throwing his cigarette.

Soyeon spun the bottle while Daehan still had hope in his eyes, causing Soyeon to swallow hard.

It got closer and closer to Daehan, until it landed on the male next to him, none other than Kang Taehyun.

"Go to Jiho's closet." Hyerim teased Soyeon as she could see the nervousness in Soyeon's eyes.

"Stop." Soyeon got adorably mad, whereas Daehan, was not cute.

***

Soyeon walked up to the closet, Taehyun following behind her not daring to say a word. They entered the closet in the same condition. Soyeon closed the door when she felt a tight grasp on her wrist.

"Let's get this over with." Taehyun spoke as he pressed his lips on Soyeon's. 

He never felt anything like it. He never kissed a girl he really wanted to kiss, especially so easily. He kept his hands tight on her waist, not daring to let her go.

"Why are you so into this? Am I not your first?" Soyeon asked after pulling out of a rough kiss.

"You're definitely not my first, but you taste just as good as I expected." Taehyun looked at Soyeon's lips, then her eyes.

"Have you thought about it?" Soyeon smiled at Taehyun who was under her.

"A couple times." Taehyun shamelessly admitted surprisingly not even trying to lie.

 He tastes like cigarettes and alcohol. He is addicting for some reason. I've always seen him as a cold person who broke peoples hearts left and right, but now I hope he doesn't break mine. What is wrong with me?

***