part 62

OMGG YOU CAN ADD PHOTOS AGAIN

YESS ok anyway enjoy this it continues from the last part in Madi's pov:

"I uhm" I murmured (I think that's the right word to use) I don't know why I didn't just say it though.

"your not gonna say it back to me?" Nate said to me.

"No I-" I said but Nate talked over me

"No, its whatever after all this time your not gonna say it back"

"Okay then go ahead" I said "leave like you did last time"

"If that's what you want then fine I'm going" Nate said walking around me to open the door

"look at us were already fighting" I said. As I said this Nate was about to open the door but he turned back to me

"Yeah cause that's what we do, we fight" He said turning back around to open door

"So what" I said grabbing him and turning him back to face me.

"So it's gonna be really hard" He said (A/n: I'm about to use a scene from "the notebook" even though I kind of just did). "and were gonna have to work at this sometimes but, I wanna do that because I want you."

"but you won't even say you love me, after what we've been through" He said "listen if you want me to leave, fine I'll leave, I lost you once I think I can lose you again"

"No, you can't leave again" Tears were starting to role down my face as I said this. Nate was walking out the door now.

"Why, Why can't I go" Nate said walking to his car.

"Because I love you" I blurted out. He turned back to me.

(A/n: I'm watching dance moms while writing this anyway enjoy the rest)

He walked over to me, and wiped my tears off my cheeks and kissed the top of my head. "I love you too"

"I know, I'm so sorry I feel humiliated" I said crying more. (A/n happy easter btw guyy🐣)

"It's ok" He said hugging me and kissing the top of my head again.

I looked at him and kissed him for a moment (a/n 😏). He kissed me back.

"I need to go" Nate said.

"You're leaving?" I said.

"Yeah" He said continuing to hold my face up

"I know you have to go, but I don't want you to leave" I said

"I know but I have to go" He said

"Ok" I said.

After he let go of me, I walked back inside I closed the door. After everything that happened I was really tired and had dried tears across my face.

I went upstairs and heard a door close. Nick, Matt, and Chris were probably eavesdropping even though I do that sometimes.

I opened Matts door and found them doing something random things to cover up that they weren't just listening to me.

"Goodnight guys" I said closing the door and heading to my room.

A/n:

I'm not really used to writing like Idk I hate falling it romance but yeah I guess I'm not really used to writing stuff like that but hope you enjoyed

go check out my other story too

Happy Easter🐣🐰🥚

I felt like I wrote so much but when I look at it and scroll I wrote so little sorry this wasn't as long