What if... Zombies?!

Cause I promised to publish on Monday so I have to give you guys something <3 Give me constructive criticism and I will listen to all of it, next chapter on Wednesday.

Time

Space

Reality

It's more than a linear path.

It's a prism of endless possibility.

Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities,

Creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.

I am The Watcher.

I am your guide through these vast new realities.

Follow me

And ponder the question...

"What if?"

Outer Space, a realm yet vastly explored by the mortal realm on Earth. The stars shining, but not giving any light to the dark void. However, a beam of rainbow coloured light flew past with a figure at the front. Large, muscular, and green.

Dr. Bruce Banner, the human hiding within the Hulk, fell from the stars to warn humanity of imminent danger.

But the world he found was not one he recognised.

The beam of light flew into a building, Dr. Stephen Stranges building. Bruce landed in the central staircase, breathing heavily as he reverted back into his human form.

"Thanos is coming. He's coming." Bruce heaved out lying in broken floorboards. He stood up and looked around the empty interior. "Uh... Hello?"

Off in the distance was a floating red coat simply watching Bruce from a distance.

"Anyone got any clothes?" Bruce continued to call out. After struggling to get out of the hole his made, Bruce ended up finding a purple sleeveless shirt, that looked a lot like Hawkeye's outfit. Bruce opened the door to exit and looked around the deserted road. "Oh, God. Was I too late?"

A new beam of light appeared a few feet from Bruce, revealing two new figures.

"Ah jeez." Bruce whispered, "Come on, big guy, time to go green." Bruce began to grunt as his pale skin tone started to turn green but quickly reverted back. "Oh, no."

"Hear me and rejoice."

"Come out! Come out! Come out!" Bruce slapped his cheeks over and over again. His body quickly turned green as the Hulk took over, "No!" the Hulk growled out, "What do you mean, 'no'?"

"You are about to die at the hands of the children of..."

A small portal appeared behind the man, and a hand approached before shooting a laser at the back of his head. Quickly after, a large portal opened as three figures approached out of it.

"Tony?" Bruce quickly spoke as he chuckled, "Boy, are you guys screwed!"

"Huh?"

Tony and the other two figures quickly began to make advances onto the two trespassers.

"Yeah, Iron Man!" Bruce laughed as he watched from a distance.

Dust piled the fight, blocking Bruce's view, only snippets were seen when light bared through the dust. The fight grew more gruesome, cars being thrown,

"Wait, what are you guys... That's..." Bruce stuttered as he watched the three 'heroes' begin to eat the flesh of the trespassers. "Uh, that sorta seems like overkill."