CHAPTER 0.5-PROLOGUE

It was a dark night. The couple that just went camping a couple of hours ago was now cuddled up in a small tent.
"-I honestly can't believe we got lost. I swore to myself, that this time I'll keep on track!" Said the blonde woman, as she cuddled closer to her partner. "And it's cold too! I told you we should pack a warmer blanket!" She whined.
"-It's okay honey, we'll get back on track tomorrow, I promise." Answered the other woman. "If you're feeling cold, just come closer to me, I'll warm you up. But please try to fall asleep now, because you'll be tired in the morning if you stay up all night, worrying about this."
"-Can't we just go back to the car now? It's really cold, and im scared!" Said the girl. "-I keep hearing these strange sounds! It's like someone is constantly walking around the tent. It creeps me out, what if it's a vampire?! Maybe we went too far, and now we're re in their territo-"
"-Babe, just stop. There's no one out there. But if you really want to check I can go out and look around." And with that, the black haired woman sat up, and unzipped the tents door. Then, she put on her shoes, and stepped outside. "-Babe, please be careful! I'm worried, please just come back." Said her girlfriend. "-One moment pumpkin, I just want to check, so you'll know that everything's alright." Answered the woman softly. But not even two seconds later, she regretted her decision, as she noticed a dark, stiff figure not even 5 meters away, staring at her. As she started backing up, the figure went into action, and caught her by the hand, pulled her towards itself, and grabbed her by the neck. The woman started uncontrollably screaming, as the identity stabbed it's fangs in her neck.
"-BABE!!!!" Screamed her girlfriend, as she watched the love of her life getting killed in front of her eyes. Tears streamed down her face, as she tried to get the vampire off her partner, but the identity proved to be stronger than the woman. It grabbed her hand, and threw her off itself. Still in shock, the girl got up and started running into the woods, screaming and crying, not believing what had just happened. She ran and ran until she saw some kind of light at the distance. She didn't even hesitate, and continued running towards the light. As soon as she reached the house hat the light was coming from, she banged on the door, constantly screaming for help. As soon as the door opened, the woman lost her consciousness, and fell directly on top of a tall, dark haired boy.

𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓸 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓶 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼. 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭♡